Halloween Event ChatRoom! (Merged)

Comments

• Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I know why they took down the server and I am not very impressed to be honest. If possible, a rollback is appreciated.
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well, the event fairy costumes don't say you can't trade them with other players.. so would anyone with a green or white set like to trade with me? <: My dress is greyish and gloves are purple. o_o

Eh it seems like an okay event, but definitely a gold sink and the spam will get annoying after people start really getting on (when it's not 4am) and seeing stuff like faction / squad chat's important.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    could of just used gold it was only 10k dunno if thats the bug or not tho.

I'd only just logged on when the servers went down, so I've not gotten any event stuff yet or even seen the bug, but considering the crappy ratio of decent items from the packs, I'd say 10k is a much fairer price...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • bulldogg
    bulldogg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yea I spent 30 angels and got 30 candy..wow..amazing event lol. THEN of course people shout that for less than a third the cost it was giving em for 10k...I certainly hope when they roll back the server to correct the problem my gold for the angels is also refunded...seriously fubar even roll out lol..people gonna be SUPER upset they lose their midnight then take 20 million to not win another to replace what they allready won once :(((

The truely sad part is though that developers, admins, and fox whatever his name is has posted in this thread like 15 times in an hour replying to people to create excitement for people to spend money. Yet the Cash Shop forum gets maybe one post a week to acknowledge they are "listening' to their customers needs. Then this event makes people forget we are still eating up Charms at outragous prices with no relief in site. Oh well..same ole same ole from F2P gaming company ...
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I love my costume its black but the shirt ended up being purple, matches my hair I look so hot.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Viserys - Lost City
    Viserys - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    no rollback >_>

anyways! Whats the Normal speed on your uber flying sword?
  • Lenablade - Heavens Tear
    Lenablade - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you look hot anyway rice b:dirty
  • Sig - Heavens Tear
    Sig - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    LOL MAN PWI KNOWS HOW TO MAKE CASH! Dude I gotta give props to the team, they probably made at LEAST 5k in 15min. That's a damn record. Wish I was working for ya'll.
  • Everlusting - Lost City
    Everlusting - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    2 and 4 acced lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you look hot anyway rice b:dirty

haha thanks sweety
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Aznxdreamer - Heavens Tear
    Aznxdreamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow i swear i bought 70 GA Legit cost me 500k soz @ 3.5M got the sword and still have 20 left. If ther was a bug they will consider on refunding gold. Which i doubt. Or just fixing the bug. Maybe even a rollback.
  • Viserys - Lost City
    Viserys - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Strong forum lag....
  • Laz - Lost City
    Laz - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i was the first person to win midnight on lost city and will be extremely upset if they reset the servers. i was using dolls and that is **** that i pay for their mistakes....
    edited October 2008
    There where only 20 RARE won items if u where reading the chat. I seen like 10 Midnight and 10 other flying sword. Btw can they even roll back gold?
  • Dreeah - Sanctuary
    Dreeah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There where only 20 RARE won items if u where reading the chat. I seen like 10 Midnight and 10 other flying sword. Btw can they even roll back gold?

My guess is they're probably trying to figure this out now.
    edited October 2008
    haha thanks sweety

most welcome handsome wish the damn game would hurry up and get on I wanna see what the hell I lost
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i'd say a rollback should be done. the only people who lost out were those who used dolls, and their PWE's paying customers. if they fix the 10k price without any compensation for those doll users, i wont be playing this event anymore.
  • Drynog - Heavens Tear
    Drynog - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if they were selling tickets for 10k that would explain why so many "special" items were going off. I saw more than 20 mounts go out. Not to mention armor & items every second.

So the players that support the game with CS purchases spent about $6ea for 20 tickets while the f2p player with 400k in the bank who was only going to get 1 ticket actually ended up buying 40 and getting a mount. Fair enough I guess....
  • Vilany - Heavens Tear
    Vilany - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is the server already up? i see they are but i try to login but it keeps saying unable to login.
  • julz
    julz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if they roll back and i lose the gold i spent on dolls to obtain the 2 flying objects i received I will not be happy. Hopefully their mistakes aren't held against the players.
  • jades
    jades Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I for one would be extremely upset since I was one of the ones who won Midnight
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i think it either needs to be rolled back or the price left as is. since otherwise it would be unfair for people who were asleep or just not able to even get to the damn npc because of 200 people standing on top as well as idiot untamed who had to park their flying mounts over the npc.

it would suck for the people who got something they might like but rollbacks are good ways to fix a bug like this.
    edited October 2008
    lol you and I both know Julz that they will do a roll back hun just to **** ppl off then kiss butt with those that can afford zen rofl .... so dont expect the stuff you got coz they screwed up with how much the boxes cost you know what they are like lol
    edited October 2008
    This event was great. The bug was not so. So many gold spenders and coin spenders are going to be upset.
    edited October 2008
    This event was great. The bug was not so. So many gold spenders and coin spenders are going to be upset.

I agree with you there hun alot of ppl going to be highly upset lets see I think majority of the servers lol
  • Drynog - Heavens Tear
    Drynog - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Don't do a rollback, Simply debit every player who bought a ticket at 10k the full 100k. Of course this means they will owe about 2million so wont be able to repair, TP, buy pots etc... but fair is fair :D

Either that or refund the players GA's and debit them 10k per ticket. I'd rather have 300k less and 30 angels back personally :)
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    julz wrote: »
    if they roll back and i lose the gold i spent on dolls to obtain the 2 flying objects i received I will not be happy. Hopefully their mistakes aren't held against the players.

Wow! That's really cool julz! Congrats! Hopefully, they won't roll back. I was on my way to return to my starting village when the servers when down, so I hadn't yet tried my Halloween luck. I thought the quick fix might be something for the Duke shouts, because I had a difficult time reading guild chat or any other chat.

This is the first time meeting on the forums also! b:shy
  • bulldogg
    bulldogg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Bubba says give Julz her goodies and Lena model those slinky halloween outfits for us and we all be happy !!!

Hail to Evolution !
  • julz
    julz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wouldn't be the first PW version to rollback after they made a mistake that benefited the server and noticed it shortly after, I just hope that they realize real $ was spent and decide against the rollback *and if they do roll back they better know how to put gold back into accounts*
  • raveplue
    raveplue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    was anyone able to connect to the server?? Im unable to connect to the server
This discussion has been closed.