seraphimus
seraphimus Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
after the recent server update i can no longer access the heavens tear server. ive been using it for the last week (since i started) and had no problems, but now i can connect to both other servers. but not the one i actually use. and when i click on the server list button it has no ping and nothing listed under status.

ill likely send in a support ticket too but im posting this in case someone else is experiencing this problem
It was a joke seraphallus...

XD b:laugh that was a good one... still is
Post edited by seraphimus on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Game version is now 24. As of right now 1:42am Cali time, the servers are down, after being up recently after maintenance.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • seraphimus
    edited October 2008
    so they are back down again shortly? okay, because i did get the patch installed, so i was worried that i wouldnt be able to connect to my server any more

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Panda said the servers will be down for about 30 minutes.
  • xeweasel
    xeweasel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It would be nice to know when the server will be back up. Because The server went down so fast unannounced!
  • seraphimus
    edited October 2008
    oh and thank you very much for the quick and informative response ^^

• cilla
    cilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol Wow. What a rollercoaster. Just trying to mess with my head aren't you? ;P First I see the Event and Im like, wow that's great! About to mention it to friends...

*Server goes down* D: Aw. Oh well.

*waits 2 hours*

Woohoo! Patch time!
    *smiles then frowns when patch gets stuck*
    *browses forums*
    *gets patch to finish*
    Woohoo now I can go check everything out! :D
    *tries to log in...*
    O.o waa?
    *checks forum*
    *sees this thread*
    *headdesk*
  • Orcez - Lost City
    Orcez - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wait so the servers r down right? its 1:50 am and i cant get in d game is it cuz d servers r down or what??? me confused...
  • seraphimus
    edited October 2008
    Panda said the servers will be down for about 30 minutes.

thats fine, im just glad he let me know ^^ as soon as i got the response my worries faded.

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's 2:06am Cali time. Servers still down. Will keep you all updated.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.