TRiNiTY - Heaven's Tear

wsmarluxia
wsmarluxia Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
UPDATE: We are going to be participating in our first TW this weekend.

Welcome to one of the newest and best Perfect World International guild's, the TRiNiTY. It is our goal to provide a fun and friendly environment while you play Perfect World so that your experience can be the best possible. If you want to hang out with some of the nicest and coolest people in the game then this is also the place for you.

The TRiNiTY is a very new clan only a couple of days old. It branched off of another guild because it wasn't very active. We are now a level 2 faction and we have plenty of space which is filling up at a quick rate so join while you can. Now that we are a lvl 2 faction you must be atleast 20+ to join, we would like higher but that is the minium requirement.

Guild Requirements

- You must be a mature player, we would rather have people that are in High School or older.
- We don't really want anyone acting up and making fun of anyone else, we are friendly guild and would like to stay that way.
- You must atleast be 20+, we would much rather you be higher like closer to 30 since we are now a lvl 2 faction.
- You must stay active, that is always a big problem in a lot of guilds, they have a ton of members but they aren't ever on.
- You need to be on the Heavens Tear server otherwise there is no reason for you to continue reading.
- And last but DEFINITELY not least you must have fun or there isn't much reason in playing the game.

After you've read the requirements I'm sure your ready to join right or you would have stopped reading. Well in order to join you need to contact one of these people ingame,

Zelena
Ulfric
wsmar (me =0)
Lewellan
Veneria
MEELA

All of these people are very active so you don't have an excuse why you weren't able to join, so join now. Also we are not going to contact you, we have tried it and it doesn't work. Last time I tried the person was never on and by the time I could reach them they were already in another guild.

Also we do have a website that I have been working on for a little bit now and soon we will have a forum when I'm done, http://pwtrinity.page.tl/ so check it out!!!!

So check us out, the more people who join the quicker we will get to do a Territorial War!!!!!
Post edited by wsmarluxia on

Comments

• chickskiller
    chickskiller Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how's it going guys? b:angry level level b:angrylevel!!!
  • wsmarluxia
    edited October 2008
    We are now a lvl 2 faction so we have plenty of spots open.
  • fleta
    fleta Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would be interisted in joining. contact me in game "Flets"
  • wsmarluxia
    edited October 2008
    Ok, I'll be sure to do that tomorrow!!! Keep lvling everyone!!!
  • ladykathryn
    ladykathryn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Now participating in territory wars! Join now to help us fight! ^_^
  • wsmarluxia
    edited October 2008
    We are participating in our first TW this weekend so if you want to participate you need to join now because you have to be in the clan for atleast 100 hours. If you would like to join contact one of the usernames posted above ingame, they are all very active you shouldn't have a problem.

Keep lvling guys and remember to check the website and this thread for more updates!!