Question for people who know about CS clothes

Xx_fayth_xx - Sanctuary
Xx_fayth_xx - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
On my Wiz I bought some Cs clothes right. I got a Star Crossed Love blouse which is lovely..... but then I bought Seaspray Slacks and.... well it's kinda wierd. I got the color I waned too which makes this even more annoying but for some reason there's a mini skirt overtop of the slacks. Now I've been staring as close as possible at the picture of the Seaspray Slacks in the CS and there's no skirt there. Is this some kind of a rare/semi-rare variation of the pants that occurs at random? (kinda like random pigments) cause honestly I didn't want this.

Either way, I randomly came across another player wearing what I thought were Seaspray Slacks too (since there are no other female cs pants I'm pretty sure that's what they were) and she didn't have the ugly miniskirt covering the pants so...... should I just sell and re-buy?
Post edited by Xx_fayth_xx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_fayth_xx - Sanctuary
    Xx_fayth_xx - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gonna bump this in hopes of getting a reply =S
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    u should try auctioning them then rebuy or try dyeing that might work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the exact design of the clothing varies by race. My winged elf has overtop you mentioned on her Seaspray Slacks, but a few days ago I saw a Venomancer wearing the slacks without the overtop- which makes sense, since they kinda have a tail in the way.

I'd personally prefer it without it, but I'll take what I can get.
  • Norina - Dreamweaver
    Norina - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This upset me so much when I bought my seaspray slacks. No where, not on screenshots, not in the cash shop, not even on other players did I see that ugly apron.

But it seems that it looks different on Venomancers than on anyone else. :/

Now I can just hope someone will buy them off me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ((AFK from game. bbiab.))
  • Kiralia - Sanctuary
    Kiralia - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its 1 of those annoying graphical bugs....i always thought of it more as an apron than a miniskirt though hehe.

Depending on where you stand in relation to the person wearing the slacks and how close you have your camera zoomed in it appears and disappears. And its not just venos, have seen it on other races too.

I have screenies of a veno in my guild taken seconds apart showing her with and without the apron since at first people did not know what i was talking about lol.