All Class Pets

Options
Darcane - Lost City
Darcane - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I've seen a few of these and seen several people selling them. Other than buying these pets (which tends to be expensive), how can I get a pet of my own? I heard something about venomancers being able to tame them but is there another way? Also, how does a veno go about creating these all-class pets?
Post edited by Darcane - Lost City on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Anyone can make an all class pet. But venos tame the pets u trade in for the all class pet. You can make all class pets in archosaur. Talk to Mr. Zoologist or his wife and go to trade pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    As for them being expensive, you also have to know that making one cost between 100k and 200k at the NPC + the eggs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Cetax - Heavens Tear
    Cetax - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    There expensive because you see a dozen or more people camping the spawn >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iperfectworld.com International Perfect World
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    And the spawn doesn't seem to happen often. A while back I saw those pet alchemy recipes at the zoologist, and checked on one of the eggs via the database website. They had two coordinates with just a single dot (i.e. not a cloud of dots as usual), and since the recipe only asked for 2 eggs (I think) I suspected that this might be part of the rare pet thing.

Needless to say, when I arrived there I didn't see those monsters anywhere near the location.

I also remember talk in the Venomancer forum about camping for "rare" pets to collect these pets (and actually knowing when they spawn --- by the time I was there I didn't see any campers); I assumed all the other pet recipes required such rare pets too and didn't check their locations.

So all in all, there's no way to get those pets. 24/7 players are camping them for money, which also means they'll be way overpriced or they wouldn't be doing it. if you want a pet, play a Venomancer :-)
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    actually some pets are not rare, they're just high-level, which means it'll take high lvl venos to capture them and make them into eggs. I don't know if there's a level requirement to have all-class pets though.
  • soulthewolf
    soulthewolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The pets that have one or two dots for their spawn only appear at a certain time during the Perfect World day. Most spawn at 12 (noon) Perfect World day, which is every hour. Only a Venomancer can capture these pets and it takes a long time to capture them, for instance if you are creating the Allclass Cute Puppy which requires five Cute Puppy eggs, so that is at least five hours of time you have to wait. There are easy ones to get, but do requier a high level Venomancer to tame, for instance the Allclass Baby Foxwing which requires three Snatchfoot Foxwings (lvl 37), three Foxwing of the Voids (lvl 41), and three Foxwing Supremes (lvl 60).
    The best way to get an Allclass pet is just have a Veno friend help you out, and the easiest to get is the Allclass Baby Foxwing. But it is possible to get the others, and if you don't want to spend the time asking friends just buy one at West Archosaur.
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually no, the only "rare" pet that spawns every hour/ every 2 hours is the snow hare. the other, puppy, tabby plumdrop (cat), shaudo cub etc. spawns every 12 hours real time. So obtaining a all class puppy takes way more than 5 hours and it can take 3 days+ depending on your luck.
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've seen a few of these and seen several people selling them. Other than buying these pets (which tends to be expensive), how can I get a pet of my own? I heard something about venomancers being able to tame them but is there another way? Also, how does a veno go about creating these all-class pets?

I'm not sure about the prices on LC but in Sanctuary, it is might be cheaper to buy the pet than to make your own.

I'm a veno and although I collected the eggs to make and all-class antelope for my bf, I ended up buying one for 200k. Just making the pet at Mrs Zoo costs 200k and that does not include the cost of the eggs. So I bought 1, sold the eggs I had tamed for it and iended up with a cheaper pet.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I usually go where there aren't that many other Venos around nighttime is good time.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • _Vladislav_ - Dreamweaver
    _Vladislav_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't understand what are all class pets for ? I have one but it's not doing anything just following me everywhere...........
    So much money and eggs for nothing..........b:angry
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't understand what are all class pets for ? I have one but it's not doing anything just following me everywhere...........

HAHAHHA idiotic nooob!!!!!!!!
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    HAHAHHA idiotic nooob!!!!!!!!

You didn't start out knowing everything either, did you?

That's right, they're only there just for the looks. Just like fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont see the point in them
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • _deathangel_ - Harshlands
    _deathangel_ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Good thing that i used mine archer for trying pet now i know that its just waste of money....
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if you pvp.. a big all class pet is good so other people cant target you.

personally i'd love to see some more all class pets be put in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont see the point in them

Their point is basically the same point as clothes in this game. Veno pets are like armor (they have a function in the game). All class pets are like clothes (they have no function other than looks). I have expanded my cleric's pet bag to 4 slots just because I like to do quests, but I still have not ever acquired anything to put in any of those slots and probably never will.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

They're handy for picking up chicks.

I go crazy when I see a guy with a cute little tabby following him. =3=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • XRedox - Lost City
    XRedox - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mmm,,, the sad thing its that you cant use this pets as a mount the only way to get one its buying from shop? i mean what good is having a pet just follow you if it doesnt grow attack or can't be used as a mount =(
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you pvp.. a big all class pet is good so other people cant target you.

personally i'd love to see some more all class pets be put in the game.

the elyuism fowl is a good pet for pvp(it takes me like 5 or 6 clicks to get it rite on target by then i can be ded)
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they are pointless now, since there is a little icon when u click on the pet now, that selects the pets' owner.

+ there is always selecting players by pressing "T"