Skill Tree Description Needs Updating

Options
crashtestdummy
crashtestdummy Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
First of all, I know its not the most important thing since it's a beginner skill. The description for Blessing of the Purehearted in the skilltree is way off. It says that it increases maximum HP but it heals HP and increase in Maximum HP would be like making your character hold 15% more HP.

More importantly the descriptions need to flat out go and be exchanged with the descriptions from the skill trainer and show the numbers not things like "Focus your inner-energy to form a Sea of Colors". Each description should have the numbers for the first second third levels etc. until there is a noticable pattern. I look at the skill tree and I have no idea what to train right now. All I see is if I buy this I can upgrade to the next level or the next skill it will cost more we aren't going to tell you how much more and you don't know exactly what you will be getting but we'll worry about that after you've reached the level you can use it on.
Post edited by crashtestdummy on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Theres also anothher mess up with the skill tree saying that one of the heals was instant. i was like yay! but wen i got it it was not instant. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah, one of the skills Venomancer's learn is Metabolic Boost. It shows that the "range" is upgraded every time along with how much you are healed, yet you can only use it on yourself? I don't understand why you would need range on yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • crashtestdummy
    crashtestdummy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah this really does need attention. I'm sure they will find a way to profit from it. (ie skill reset scrolls) they charge way too much for stat resets as is since they are only partial resets. I'm sure I they've already thought about it so I'm not worried about giving them the idea. Either way I'd still think people want to know the details of the skills before they'd buy a skill reset item. Honestly top priority right here people. Most important thing to a new player is knowing what skills they need to learn and for that they need the details.