Ladywraith....never ending quest????

Options
swiftlikeafox
swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Wondering, does this quest ever end???? And what are the rewards????

So far they've had me killing loads of monsters and collecting **** from them, digging up all kinda herbs, fought two boss mobs, running all over the map for this quest, and it's not over yet! Now they want me to go hunt some "revival" herbs...... When does it end?!?! Is it worth it?!?!!? So far there has been no mention of reward(and that's just as well because there has BEEN no reward).... and I don't mean to sound greedy, but if this quest is simply for rep building, I think i'm gonna whack 'Ladywraith' in the back of the head with a shovel!!!!!b:angry
Post edited by swiftlikeafox on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    LOL... i did that too. i dont remember being a reward. jsut happy that it was over. you get little stuff in between though. i reember that. i also remember complaining too. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Listicka - Sanctuary
    Listicka - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Reward: Gold (5700), EXP (19000), SP (8600)
    Reward Choice #1: Red Nephelion Fuzion, Human Celestial Stone
    Reward Choice #2: Cadaver Belaial's Blood, Human Celestial Stone
    Reward Choice #3: Lady's Wraith Necklace, Human Celestial Stone

i have finished this quest few days ago. i think its a bit too long even considering the reward, but i have some strange urge to complete every quest...

you can chceck other quest rewards here: http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests_in/index.php/Quests/Level20To30
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You can do it along with ohter quests as the locations it takes you too follow other quests of your level rather nicely. I thought it was one of the nicer quests to do.

Btw, I suspect that the shovel idea wouldn't work with a wraith.
  • Seravin - Sanctuary
    Seravin - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Reward: Gold (5700), EXP (19000), SP (8600)
    Reward Choice #1: Red Nephelion Fuzion, Human Celestial Stone
    Reward Choice #2: Cadaver Belaial's Blood, Human Celestial Stone
    Reward Choice #3: Lady's Wraith Necklace, Human Celestial Stone

i have finished this quest few days ago. i think its a bit too long even considering the reward, but i have some strange urge to complete every quest...

you can chceck other quest rewards here: http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests_in/index.php/Quests/Level20To30

the necklace is nice b:victory
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Forsakenx for making this Wonderful Signature. ^-^
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah, I've replaced a rather old necklace with it.

There aren't a lot of item rewards anymore --- I still remember General Summer handing me a worthless helmet (I'm a robe user...). Didn't even have 2 stars --- so instead of trading it for reputation across the place, Merchant whatshisname got it. Great quest reward.

Necklace, on the other hand --- nice quest reward.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(