missed tame pet skill??

Options
Keilaiai - Sanctuary
Keilaiai - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
so im a level 12 now.. and somehow i missed the tame pet quest... when i go back to the lost city to talk to the pet trainer it tells me there are no quests at this time.. so how do i get this pet taming skill??? also someone told me that i can buy and egg and i will still be able to hatch it with out this skill.. is that correct??

thanks/.
Post edited by Keilaiai - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    do u have a book for tame pet skill. try checking the learn pet skill from veno person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keilaiai - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    no i dont have that book.. can i buy it somewhere? is that the only way i can get that skill now..??
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Try going to the Pet Skill Trainer and when you talk to her, choose "Tame Pet" in the list and see if the skill is in there. There should've been a quest to get the skill though at I believe level 7.
  • Talien - Sanctuary
    Talien - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I don't remember if the book is non tradeable or not, but if it isn't and you can't get the quest, you could just make another Veno character to do the quest with and mail the book to your main.
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    also check your quest bag...do you have a net in ther? if so, then you have the quest:) it starts out by having to get some meat form the plainwalkers outsid of Broken brige, so check your quest log and the bag and see if you started the quest and never relized it:)
  • Keilaiai - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Options
    yeah.. actually thats what happened.. its the sacred beast quest which is a pain in my butt.. were are the cluster of flowers im supposed to set the trap in??? how do i set the trap??? lol
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    yeah.. actually thats what happened.. its the sacred beast quest which is a pain in my butt.. were are the cluster of flowers im supposed to set the trap in??? how do i set the trap??? lol

Just go the the little village indicated, there should be a few flower patches around, if you move your cursor over them, it'll turn into an axe like it would for mining and harvesting. Just click on the flowers to set the traps. If I remember correctly, there should be 4 or 5 of those you have to click.

-W
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The village is northeast of broken bridge i belive..and there are 3 clusters of the floweres around it that you 'mine' to set the traps:) check out the very very nice Quest lv1-19 guide in the quest help forum for better information:)