A weird problem...

mrviolet
mrviolet Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
Problem,every time i press start,it says,"Enter game fails".Why is that?
Post edited by mrviolet on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Have you been able to run the game before? Did you encounter problems before? Can you provide us the following fields that dxdiag?:

System Tab - System Information box -
    Operating System :
    Processor :
    Memory :

Display Tab - device box -
    Name:
    Chip Type:
    Approx Total Memory:

Display Tab - driver box -
    Main Driver :
    Version :
    Date:

To open a dxdiag :
    In Vista, type dxdiag in the Start menu search bar
    In other versions of Windows, type dxdiag in the Run command (Start > Run).

To create a dxdiag log :
    Click Save All Information from the dxdiag box. Select a directory that's easy for you to remember, and save the file there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrviolet
    edited October 2008
    I don't understand what you mean by the following fill-ins,but this is my first time playing never in my life encountered this,my cousin says he plays well,but I might ask him later for advice.

Edit:If I get this fixed I would really appreciate the help
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    Sorry, to be more clear :

Open a DirectX Diagnostic window. If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, ME, NT, or 98, go to the Start Menu, and click Run... In the resulting window, type "dxdiag" and click OK.

Look through the various tabs in the resulting DirectX Diagnostic window, and tell me what it says in the following areas on your computer (your results will be different than the ones shown) :

dxdiagpan1.JPG
    dxdiagpan2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrviolet
    edited October 2008
    Operating System: Windows Vista

.... it wont let me put the rest but that ...why?i copied the thing then i pasted but when i put post and save on edit it only posted that..
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    Try typing it manually, deleting and readding the line break, or in the worst case, skip the line causing the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The forums hate symbols and most punctuation for some reason, so use only commas and periods. Take out everything else.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.