Can you tame any of the spiders in the game?

Aqualayer - Sanctuary
Aqualayer - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Venomancer
I have been trying to look around for a while now and the spiders which I have seen can not be tamed.
I have not found any information about this subject yet.
If someone could be so kind as to tell me if you can tame any of the spiders in the game then that would be wonderful.

You know, what level the spider is and where it can be found..ect.

Thanks.
Post edited by Aqualayer - Sanctuary on

Comments

• deliciouse
    deliciouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When you click on a monster you will notice there is a picture of a creature that appears in the top left hand corner of his information window.

If its not there you cant tame it.
  • Aqualayer - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    deliciouse wrote: »
    When you click on a monster you will notice there is a picture of a creature that appears in the top left hand corner of his information window.

If its not there you cant tame it.
    I know that.

My question was if anyone knew of any spiders in the game which can be tamed.
    I said that I have not seen any yet that can be tamed.
    I wanted to know some information about if there were any spiders which could be tamed.

There is no point in me going around everywhere in the game to look at all the different spiders when none of the spiders might not be able to be tamed.
    You know because then that would of been a waste of time going around the map to look at spiders..ect.

That is what my question was.

In other words: I just want to know if any spider in the game can be tamed.
    If there is a spider that can be tamed then I wanted some information about it such as: What level it is, what it is called and where you can find it.
  • talien
    talien Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    None of the Spiders under level 30 can be tamed but I'm not sure about higher than that.

I've been wondering the same thing about Mantis though, I haven't seen any in game or in any of the mob lists that show as being tameable.
  • deliciouse
    deliciouse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I've run around the whole map several times looking for diff things and ending up in places that had mobs that were 100+ and it seems that all the coolest looking monsters cant be tamed. Id have to say from what I've seen running around that no there aren't ant because there evil.

I'm sure if I'm wrong someone who's been playing longer than me will correct me.
  • Malerium - Sanctuary
    Malerium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    In an attempt to answer your question, no, I don't believe that any of the spider-type mobs are tameable. At least, I have never found one.
  • Aqualayer - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Thank you for the answers.

I do find it strange though how you can tame most of the bug type monsters in the game apart from the spiders.
    I will have to keep my eye out just in case there is one out there..(A bit of hope I guess)

I will not look at spiders under level 30 then..(Thanks for that bit of information)

I just really like the spiders in the game and it would be great to have one fighting with you b:pleased
  • Vamp_dragos - Sanctuary
    Vamp_dragos - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008

I just really like the spiders in the game and it would be great to have one fighting with you b:pleased

Amen, sister I would like the same thing. I use to breed and raise Tarantulas in real and would love to have a spider pet in game.
  • Evoke - Sanctuary
    Evoke - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i doubt it, spiders are usually evil, evil mobs (rancor force) mobs u cant tame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    deliciouse wrote: »
    Iand it seems that all the coolest looking monsters cant be tamed.

That could be EXACTLY the reason why. There's a good chance that they want to keep "coolest looking" available for cash shop pets.

I still like the Magnite, though. It's just that everyone has it that makes it look "common".
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    try looking in pwdatabase.com for the inforamtion.
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have yet to find a single tameable spider up to my level. That or I just haven't noticed
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91