Mount Leveling

Options
burmeister
burmeister Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
How do you do it? I just recently got my mount for lvl 30 and I have no idea how to level it and there is nothing on these forums that I can find describing how to do it.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by burmeister on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You ride it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    Raerine - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The more time you spend on that mount, the more its experience will increase. But at the same time, you must make sure that the pet is fed - and does not lose exp.
    The maximum lvl of the mount is 11. After that, it will not gain experience, and you do not need to continue feeding it. All in all, leveling it should be extremely easy. Each lvl gies the mount a o.1m/s increase in speed.
    Good luck!
  • burmeister
    burmeister Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What do you feed the mount? Fruit, and water don't work :P
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    Raerine - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Don't bother with the fruit. Those are too expensive to feed on a regular basis. The water definitely, 100 percent works. Just make sure that you're ON the mount when you feed him.
  • malkesh
    malkesh Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm getting the distinct feeling burmeister is talking about the lvl 30 air-mount. The one you get as a quest reward (aka: wings, blades, beast).

As far as I can see, those work different than the land-mounts, like you don't hatch them but equip them like gear.