24 hours a day Gm covereage? My eye....

Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
So.. we were promised 24 hours a day GM coverage. Why is that not so?

There has been a gold psammer acting on Heaven tears for a few hours now. Reported many times by many players.

Still there after a few hours...

Name ; bfdhrht
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
Post edited by Blancheneige - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lady_grace - Heavens Tear
    Lady_grace - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yep, I reported him too, hope they get him soon.
  • one4all
    one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Not to be unfair to the GM's saying they don't do their jobs.I think they do their jobs well to an extent.

However(no pun intented GM's) your boss' should have a way so that there is a GM available 24/7.It's my experience that that is not the case.GM's don't seem to work on Saterday and Sunday.You have a service based company.Service based companies need 24/7 service.

How come I know?Well I've been corresponding with their team using the ticket-service.It took at most 3 hours on weekdays to get a reply.To my standards,very smooth.I've done this repeatably.I tried the same thing in the weekend.No answer whatsoever,complete ruining my surprise idea for a loved one of mine.
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    every game this big has a lack of GMs due to a couple things.

You really can't trust very many players with power.

The GM team is usually centered in two time zone areas, U.S., and England (For a North American MMORPG this is very typical at least I've found)
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)
  • Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Welcome to America where our workers don't have to take that **** from "bosses". In America, we love our workers and so we like to say to big business "No making yourself competitive with MY servers" so yes my friends, part of the reason why MMOrpgs in America are always of top quality and manned by the most dedicated staff )9-5)/6(No sundays).

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]