Glitter Flaps/Duration?

Options
Lady_grace - Heavens Tear
Lady_grace - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Just bought the Glitter Flaps wings from the item mall, flew around a bit, tried the fast fly as well.
Now where it is supposed to say "Duration 300/600, instead it says "Duration 194/600. What happened and what does it mean, and how do I repair it to full duration?

TY for any help at all.
Post edited by Lady_grace - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    really belongs in newby question section

but dissassembling items (1* or 2*) gives 'fuel'... open inventory and drag and drop the fuel onto the wings to recharge them.

dont worry, even if charge is 0/600 the wings work fine (not broken), just that you cant use the speed burst until youve added some fuel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_grace - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well so sorry I'm such a newb and don't know all there is to know...figured since ya can't get the wings till lvl 30, it didn't belong there.
    Ty for your help.
  • Dixie - Lost City
    Dixie - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I dont believe this is a "newb" question, I get asked it alot by all sorts of levels, I didnt even know about it till almost lvl 50 :P
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Bought a new car the other day and after driving around a while the fuel indicator went to "E" and it stopped working, this is so strange I just cant for the life of me figure out why :(

Is it really that much different that ppl need to ask "what happened"?

Anyways the recharge part isnt so obvious but xauss answered you, higher grade equip give more fuel.
  • Lady_grace - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Heh, thx. :P