05.png
    I love the fonts used in that one.

That's a very nice signature, the font used there is Scriptina i believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wow its great !!

but maybe u can do something more aggressive or ... hmm dunno how to discirbe that ...
    i have that image of an goth and vamp girl in real life and in all of mine characters are lil signs of that, maybe u can show something like that in that siggy ??? all peeps who know me are saying that i look totaly innocent but, if someone knows me, he know that i am not ^.^
    Do u understand what i mean? its difficult to say cause thats not my motherlanguage...

but i think its great ^^ realy u make a really good job with that siggies ^.^
    thanks in advance for ur time and work ^.^

If you want to PM me a link to that picture or to some of the screenshots of your characters I can use them to help make one thats more you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Demongod - Heavens Tear
    Demongod - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ummm how about mine.. can you help me redesign my signature..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    ummm how about mine.. can you help me redesign my signature..

I can just please give me time :) I try to do them in order they were requested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Foxysally - Heavens Tear
    Foxysally - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wow the Bakka one was really nice, looks amazing =D
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok^^ me can wait. Your work is amazing so ill try to control myself in my chair.lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • Zirconium - Heavens Tear
    Zirconium - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just messing around with photoshop, probably not what you wanted.

demongod.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Sigs >> myweb.tiscali.co.uk/squeek/pages/sigs/sigs.htm
    edited October 2008
    Just messing around with photoshop, probably not what you wanted.

demongod.jpg

its cool and good design.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    still waiting for cats design...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    I can just please give me time :) I try to do them in order they were requested.

umm okay i will wait for it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ;D
    hard worker
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    ;D
    hard worker

hahahaha say whatever you want to say.. it doesn't matter and affect at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kikarii - Heavens Tear
    Kikarii - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This is one of mine ;)

bann1-4.gif

AWW.
    If that's how you spell Nanna in Greek or an old-language other than Greek, I totally want one. D:
    --Edit:/
    Just noticed now that it's PW Nanna.
    Still unsure if it's Greek or that one that starts with a P and sounds like "Phonetic" and is a prior version of Greek/other written languages.
  • Nanna - Heavens Tear
    Nanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    it's actually Finnish. RW = Rottweiler, Mamma means.. well i think everyone knows that :D
    My nick comes.. well my nick is been in L2 usually rwmamma and we had back then in our clan style to change M letter to N, so ppl called me as rwnanna. After while i left the rw out of it cause mostly ppl doesnt know what it means + my bf likes more just simply Nanna :)

;)
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    The siggy's look awesome. >< I cant wait to get mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xxzhangyxx - Lost City
    Xxzhangyxx - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i dont think mine works...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • divinedangel
    divinedangel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey b:pleased, *Steps In Line* would you mind making me one as well hehe ^.^ Some stuff i would like to be included/to help you on making it include:

Colors: Blue and White
    Race: Male Elf
    Class: Ranger
    Text on Siggy: DivinedAngel

That would be totally sweet if you can make me one b:pleased I can give you a small gift or something, but I only started 3 days ago so I don't really have anything rare or anything xP I can come up with something tho ^.^ Please and Thank you ;)
  • Celticcat - Heavens Tear
    Celticcat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    And a few more:
    catsigcopy.png

I love this one! You do amazing work for someone who just plays around with photoshop b:pleased
    I would love to have one, if you're still doing them. My character is CelticCat, on Heavens Tear, and she's the marshal for TaN (yes, spelled just how I typed it). Thank you so much, in advance!!
    b:kiss
    Edited to add, if you could do it in purple that'd be awesome!
  • Tashy_washy - Sanctuary
    Tashy_washy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:sad how can I upload my snapshots to like myspace? Where is my snapshots, I took so some I just can't find them, I looked at the help and they said something about \element\snapshot where is that???? Please Help me
  • Zirconium - Heavens Tear
    Zirconium - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You need to find the location of your perfect world installation.
    Not sure if the default location is "c:\Perfect World International" or "c:\Program Files\Perfect World International"

If you can't find your "Perfect World International" folder
    1. Right click on your Perfect World shortcut on your desktop.
    2. Select properties at the bottom and you should get a panel showing the shortcut information.
    3. The "Start in" information will show where your "Perfect World International" folder is. (ignore everything after "Perfect World International")

Use windows explorer to navigate to the "Perfect World International" folder.
    Open the "element" folder and you should see the " screenshots" folder inside that. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Sigs >> myweb.tiscali.co.uk/squeek/pages/sigs/sigs.htm
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if u find the time could u please make me a sig to?

name is TrueAzaril
    guild is Alcatraz
    colors black with some pink maybe
    whtever u think looks good i trust ur opinion
    heres a ss to help u out if u choose to use it
    2008-10-1709-20-07.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seravin - Sanctuary
    Seravin - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hmm my Signature isnt so good if i look at the other Signatures.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Forsakenx for making this Wonderful Signature. ^-^
  • Tashy_washy - Sanctuary
    Tashy_washy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You need to find the location of your perfect world installation.
    Not sure if the default location is "c:\Perfect World International" or "c:\Program Files\Perfect World International"

If you can't find your "Perfect World International" folder
    1. Right click on your Perfect World shortcut on your desktop.
    2. Select properties at the bottom and you should get a panel showing the shortcut information.
    3. The "Start in" information will show where your "Perfect World International" folder is. (ignore everything after "Perfect World International")

Use windows explorer to navigate to the "Perfect World International" folder.
    Open the "element" folder and you should see the " screenshots" folder inside that. b:thanks

I just wanted to say thank you so very much!b:bye
  • firewire12
    firewire12 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ur sigs r awesome I just want to know if you could make me one

I would like a high level blademaster standing on a rock looking at the moon with a lake in front of him and the lake a lava red and the moon just like the one in the game I would like the blademasters hair to be white and I would like his back to be turned so you can see the front of him and I would the in the lake the lave forming and saying in the middle of the lake " Didn't I already kill you?" and in the sky with the moon in a smooky haze sort of style writing I want it to say "FireWire".

Plz do not consider this as a lot of work just consider it as a " challnge " of your abilities because I know you can do it , your work is just amazing and I would be so happy if you would do this for me.b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I just want everyone to know I havent forgotten about any of you guys! I have recently switched guilds and have had alot more stuff going on in game not to mention a new found addiction of soloing TT lol. As the siggys are something I do in my spare time I just havent had much spare time. I will still make them in order as soon as I get free time. If you get another siggy before then I completely understand and I will still make yours. If nothing else you can just rotate them around..

Thanks everyone again for all the nice compliments, Im probably just my own worst critic, cause I look at each of them and see hundreds of things I dont like or things I consider "mistakes" lol. Soon as Im stalling more ingame again and settled down in the new guild, Im sure my free time will go back up and have the siggys rolling out once again :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Foxsmog - Heavens Tear
    Foxsmog - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That's a nice sig cat.
  • Kruze - Lost City
    Kruze - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i would like a sig

Kruze Untamed Barb (LION)
    Faction UnSpokeN
    Lost City server
    i like red blue black silver yellow w/e you want to do
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Is this thread dead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • kitteness
    kitteness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    very nice siggyss cat!