Stop shop chaos!!

leajin
leajin Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
PLEASE consider setting up an area for shops away from the npc's!! Am tired of looking for the npc under a mob of players who haven't the consideration to stand back to do their business. Why is it allowed OR NECESSARY for players to set up a shop on top of a friggin npc? MADDENING and pls do something about it! Thank you!
Oh and before you flame me for this post no one should have to use keystrokes to find their target under a mob of players. I think some of you out there will agree with me.
Post edited by leajin on

Comments

• Clenice - Heavens Tear
    Clenice - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oh im so with u on this one, players are using 2 accounts to do cat shops, so thys can level and grind and do anything else while THEIR other account is just sitting there cluttering / hiding npcs from view, and in main cities, it might not do ppl graphic cards any good either, having to adjust to billions of cat shops littering the city streets...
  • Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What I would like to see are shop booths much like a market square. Each shop could hold items from 5 different players, and there could be 5-10 shops in a row in key locations. This would free up poly count and add reliable shop locations to the game.
  • Clenice - Heavens Tear
    Clenice - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    , thats is a really good idea tanell that would work