My life in RageQuit.

Shygirl - Lost City
Shygirl - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
edited October 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
Ok! So you wanna join RQ huh? Well.. DON'T! Why you ask? Yah, we can have some fun times. RQ is a fun clan. They have some great people. I mean, the lvl 40-50 people are awsome. We call it the D team. Basicly the D team is a lowbie RQ team that grinds together, and kills who ever comes to our spot. It can get pretty epic.

But there are alot of negatives to being in RQ. I mean hey, I'm a pretty nice girl. I'm fun too! But RQ is definitly a downer. Specially with the high level people. But hey, maby its just me. I'm going to post some screenies of my life in RQ, and some comments. Then after, I'll say some more junk, and I'll end it with some goodie information that Pandora doesn't want you to know! So sit back, relax, and hopefully you will find a little more of what RQ is all about.

Take note that The comments for each pic will be UNDER the screenie.

a-1.jpg

So this is like my 1st or 2nd day in RQ. I got the 3rd degree from what I thought was a boy. He wanted to know what I thought of Pandora.. If i like him.. the works. Basicly I found out that psyche is pandora's gf. She is a HUGE... b word.. Pandora doesnt really like her. He actaulyl is cheating on her, and going to Florida on vacation to see this girl he loves.. SHH i hope psyche doesnt read this!!! LOL Anyways, psyche is an agressive b word who made sure i didnt like pandora and if i DID.. she would PK me.. what a nice girl

a-2.jpg

What I liked the most about RageQuit. Is the PKing. In RQ clan you can pk WHOMEVER you want as long as they are... basicly as long as pandora isnt afraid of them, you can PK them! Now I think I got yelled at for this kill by pandora. See, Pandora is DEATHLY afraid of grim and his badazz guild. Everyone knows BL ownes RQ. So pandora tries to keep grim happy. Its called apeasement I belive.. "woot go history".. Anyways, I got yelled at for this kill. And BTW bloodlust... i love ur guild and one day when im high enough lvl I will ask to join again

a-3.jpg

So remember earlier at the start of the post; I was telling you about the awsome "D-Team"? Well thats us! Holding it down at vipions lol. WE owned this vips! I have to say.. Even tho I was kicekd from RQ, I still love the D-Team. They are so funny on Vent. Mixie always provides us with Exp scrolls. Axident is extremely funny. So is destroytoko. They made it fun to grind. There actaully one of the reasons I got kicked from RQ. See, Pandora wanted to merge guilds with genesis. Basicly pandora needs there lvl 60+ to make his guild stronger. Well The D-Team was questing, and decided to kill a genisis who was in there questing area. Pandora TOTALLY WENT OFF on them. I wasnt apart of it, but I felt really bad for my friends. So i totally told pandora to chill. I told his GF off too. Wow she was so mad.. She was litterally crying on vent. LULZ

a-4.jpg

Ok. So basicly the Panic and RQ were hitting it off in anglers village in this screenie. Even tho I dont like RQ, and I like panic.. I have to say.. we totally owned this. Panic stayed in the safe zone the whole time.. kinda sucked.. but w.e cuz i got a kiss from the GM! so all i can say is WOOTS

Post edited by Shygirl - Lost City on

Comments

• Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    a-5.jpg

He couldn't get enough of me...

a-6.jpg

Ok.. So this is kinda funy story. Basicly NoFear asked us to KOS all of wolfblade. He said he would pay 5k for each kill, and 10k if we get a drop. Cool huh? Thats why I killed this noob. Granted, I kill lots of noobs... but this one, I had a reason. Anyways, NoFear decided to JOIN RQ. LOL you'd think someone like him would LOVE RQ right??? Well NoFear was on the D-Team with us one day. He even came on vent. It was funny though how much pandora and the rest of RQ hated him tho. Basicly they talked about him behind his back becasue he spent so much moeny on his gear at such a low lvl. Also, I guess he brought BL members into your vent??? I dont really get that but they said that a couple times so w.e. Anyways, NoFear. Your a nice guy... and you shouldnt put up with RQ talking behind your back like that. You dont need them. PS. you owe me 5k still........

a-8.jpg

Ok, So back when I was lvl 39, I asked for help with my FB right. Shaula was one of the people that watned exp so she came. I was told to buy wine.. so i did... then when we got to the boss... I was like guys wait... i need to kill the mobs... for the kills.. and they ignored me and started killing the boss.. i think we all know why... right? becasue they dont care about me.. they just wanted EXP... so i stuck it to them and left the party. They all wiped, and i laughed. I know im evil. Anyways, a couple days later I join RQ... and there is shaula.. hating on me... its like omg grudge much? In this pic, she is refusing to help a new peep with FB cuz IM IN THE SQUAD. hater much?

a-9.jpg

Ok... So AxeGang... The interesting thing about AxeGang, is that Pandora isnt really afraid of them. He doesnt really consider them a threat. He has said on many occasions that he hopes bloodlust will kill them off. Anyways... the lower levels in AxeGang HATE RQ... but the higher lvls are pretty cool with RQ.. so w.e...

• Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    a-11.jpg

Somthing I can give to RQ... Is there team work. I mean.. If at any moment you have someone taht is to strong for you to PK alone... you can alwatys call back up.. and they always come... In this pic you see 3 axe gang killing a lvl 50ish panic... We were lvl 50, 70somthing and me... Gank much? but w.e.. he almost killed me.. I had to kite him.. thats why im in the water... i was running from him b:chuckle THANK JEBUS FOR BACKUP!

a-12.jpg

This is a funny situation lol... Ok.. so im sure alot of you know that i PK alot... I go flying around PKing who ever I see... if there to strong.. i run! lol simple as that. In this situation... the GM was talking to like 5 people from that nastogia clan or w.e ther called... So i ran up.. and PKed one... then they tried 2 kill me... As you can see in the text.. he is asking the GM to kil me.. thank god he luvs me!

a-13.jpg

Naturally.. When you PK.. You get haters.... I got alot of **** talk like this lol. But hey.. can you blame them? NO you cant.

----
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    a-14.jpg

Lol. This is me hating on yingyang. See... yingyang's leader.. cutiepie or w.e HIS name is... is so messed up... a guy that is named CUTIE?!?! WTF HAX?! So I walkd up to him.. told him that.. and then PKed him. Hey... Im a natural RQ PKer.

a-16.jpg

So this was just a couple days ago actually... Basicly I got bored.. and decided to but a blockaid on secret passage.. noone other then RQ aloud in... It was so fun!

a-17.jpg

But then more and more people started to come... so naturally i called for back up!!! This is like half of the online RQ helping me hold down secret passage. Only one party got thru while we were there, and that was becasue thjey were with a fellow RQ member. God that was epic.

a-18.jpg

This is shaula hating again................................................................

---
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    a-19.jpg

And this is me hating on Ara for letign shaula break the rules!

a-20.jpg

And this is me guildless.

That is the end of my screenie story. As you can see.. I had ALOT of fun in RQ.. I had 200 hours RED!.. I learned that, thats as high as you can go lol. Granted I have dolls. Anyways, What you dont see is the stuck up high lvls. For example. If you are below lvl 60 in RQ. You are a nobody. You are simply tolerated by Pandora. Its kinda useless feeling... also pandor ais EXTREMELY full of himself... the guy is ALWAYS right... he thinks so highly of himself. But I dont see him talking **** to Grim. Thats cuz he sucks up to those he is afraid of.

NOW. Pandora is planning on taking the entire top. He wants Avalanche Canyon this week, Then he will atempt to merge with Genisis's lvl 60+, and take frozen path. Then he plans to go for harshlands.

Basicly RQ WANTS panic to attack them... they think that panic has nothing... thats why they dont attack panic.. why attack them? we can take thee land anytime.. lets get the top 1st.. thats the mindset of RQ.

Pandoras logic is that BloodLust will go for Conquers 1st. Then axe gang. And leave RQ for last. Pandora plans to get as many high lvls from the guilds that BL kills.. that way RQ will be extremely strong when it comes time to attack Bloodlust.

My suggestion to Bloodlust is to kill RQ off now. They have nothing on BL. Heck, Im in Unlimted guild right now, and im pretty sure unlimited can beat them.... RQ only ahs like 102 people... pandora has been letting alot of lvl 40x in also. He yells at them to lvl alot. You can tell hes worried. RQ hasnt that many lvl 70s tho.

The COOLEST thing about RQ... is pandora isnt as liked as people may think he is by his own guild... Alot of people were argueing with pandora when he told them he was giving each lvl 60+ 1.2m They even asked for a review on the RQ forum of exactly where the money is going.

I guess my point is... Is that if pandora loses 1 or 2 pieces of land... all there high levels will leave RQ.. Pandora would probly quit the game too. God knows hes to full of himself to admit defeat.

With a guild as hell-bent on winning as RQ... one loss would totalyl destroy them... so my suggestion is... Bloodlust... take tradewind this weak.. and then go straith through fusion, and Kill RQ. that gives you almost the ENTIRE eastern side to yourself. YOU can hold of CQ easily, and i dont think Axe is dumb enough to move in on your territory.

This is my Life in RQ.

Haters welcome. b:victory
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Remember that time, you tried to random PK me in broken plain when I was mat farming on my panther? You were like "OMG I ATTACKED A 60+! * run away, call fake help*", and AC-130 ripped your face off while I was being attacked by Suzerix?? xD. I am curious, who were you calling? I waited around for a few more minutes. :3

Let's see if you know who I am. ^^
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    DestroyTokyo hates you. He cheered when I kicked you. AxidenT hates you too - he requested the kick. In fact, the reason I kicked you is because with the exception of Dixie who wasn't online to comment, your whole "d-team" requested you get kicked because you cause drama and annoy everyone.

Everyone knows BLT could **** RQ's ****, I don't know when that became news. They're twice our size and a higher level than us, and nearly as organized. They're like Conqueror without the cluster****.

Panic's horrible and we do wish they'd attack us, yes. Unfortunately they're losing their territories to fusion already. Oh well.

Genesis has like 3 60s or something, and 2 of them already asked us to join. I don't need a merger from their lowbies, thanks.

As far as questioning where the money goes - you were the only one who begged for more money. Nobody else in the guild complained.

Lol @ high levels leaving the guild. This is how you know you were only in the guild for like, 3 days. Our high levels are people who have mostly been in the guild for ages, 6 months or a year or more, who's loyalty runs far deeper than you'd ever understand.

If BLT really wanted to take our territories, they could, and they know that. I don't think anyone's denied it. But I think that BLT's not **** enough to go after a guild that's not a threat to them and give Conqueror time to get equipped and get organized.

Why didn't you post the details of why I kicked you? About how you fought with everyone in the guild, about how your whole "d-team" requested you to be kicked, about how the only person who even tried to defend you was Soda, about how you got into the guild as a joke because you sent me 20 dolls in the mail as an "apology" and the guys wanted to see what they could get out of you, about how you never talked in vent because you're a man in the real life. About how you begged me to take you back for the rest of the night, and I refused, and you told me I didn't have "feelings". About how you think you should be allowed to start drama in a guild.

About how your DeviantArt account says you're 20, your application says you're 17, and you say you're 15.

You know, the actually interesting things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Thank you for staying up like I asked you too pandora. :) Good response... You proved my point on the sucking up part...

P.S. Hate on me all you want Pandora. You got nothing. :P

Though.. I have to say... How is CQ a threat to BL? BL has already proven that they can hold of CQ easily. So why not take the WHOLE eastern side of the map in 1 sweep? That way your only dealing with 1 guild. RQ, and its Ally Fusion. Bloodlust is allys with panic so there np.

Why should bloodlust worry about the west side of the map when he can get the whole east side in 1 sweep, and kill off a major guild in the process??

PS. DeviantArt... what is that? Isnt that like a nude site? Camon pandora.. you derep all your FACTS if you post a blatent lie... use come intelect for jebus sakes
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Thank you for staying up like I asked you too pandora. :) Good response... You proved my point on the sucking up part...

P.S. Hate on me all you want Pandora. You got nothing. :P

Though.. I have to say... How is CQ a threat to BL? BL has already proven that they can hold of CQ easily. So why not take the WHOLE eastern side of the map in 1 sweep? That way your only dealing with 1 guild. RQ, and its Ally Fusion. Bloodlust is allys with panic so there np.

Why should bloodlust worry about the west side of the map when he can get the whole east side in 1 sweep, and kill off a major guild in the process??

BloodLusT isn't allied with Panic, lol. And Conqueror is the second strongest guild on the server right now. You're pretty dumb.

Why don't you comment on the fact that you're a man, and that you can't remember what age your female internet persona is supposed to be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    ok fine... your right there not allied with panic but they dont fight...

2nd.. CQ is going south and west.. not for BL.. and last why do u keep changing the conversation to me.... i lied on the application.. i told u was 17 cuz ur rules say u have to be 17.. sue me old guy

im really 15..

as for deviantart.. i think thats a nude site... i think thats a blatent lie and needless to comment.. i also think its dumb to de-rep all your previous TRUE facts with such a blatent lie
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    i lied on the application.. i told u was 17 cuz ur rules say u have to be 17.. sue me old guy

im really 15..

as for deviantart.. i think thats a nude site... i think thats a blatent lie and needless to comment.. i also think its dumb to de-rep all your previous TRUE facts with such a blatent lie

You're so ****, wow. Here's the kicker, folks.

2lvbv5g.png

29zbdkg.png

Compare the emails.

God damn you're stupid. Go back to cybering with people on Gaia Online, maybe they'll actually believe you're a girl.

See ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    y u b so srs?

PS. Why is it everytime something happens in-game that usually has to do with one person or a small group of people, it gets brought to the forum and/or WC? I mean yeah it's entertaining for everyone else, but what's in it for you, anyway?
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Ok.. I have to admit.. I was stumped for a second on that one.

1st, I went on my MSN and tried to add WorldAngel@live.com... I thought maby the caps no wht W, and A would be different.. turns out i only added myself...

so then I tried this......................

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

I dont really know why this person HAS my email up there.... extremely odd.... but w.e... it has no value in this conversation about the guild RQ... so stop trying to change the subject PanSora.
  • Niwa - Lost City
    Niwa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WHEN WE WERE CAVEMAN, IT WAS PARTY VS PARTY - Shy's stupidity.

Im glad she/he/it's out!
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WHEN WE WERE CAVEMAN, IT WAS PARTY VS PARTY - Shy's stupidity.

Im glad she/he/it's out!

Nah, Best was the entire dinosaur skeleton she found in her backyard b:thanks

Goodbye Mrs.Drama we shall miss your cheap CS stuff(Oh,You didn't think anybody liked you just for who you were did you?)

Oh and shygirl:
    2008-10-1503-17-12.jpg

I've been waiting so long to post these. Almost 2 whole days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your stalker-fu is weak Mystic. >_>

http://tw.youtube.com/user/Mamarukie
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=2103077

Mamaruke and WorldAngel are connected by their consistent misspelling of phonemes: allowed=>aloud, wonder=>wounder, animals=>animels, while=>wail, cosplay=>crosplay, calming=>comming (seriously, wtf?).

You'll notice she continues those same errors here as ShyGirl (especially aloud, which drives me up the wall); therefore, all three of those aliases are the same person.

And I say SHE because there are pictures of her in her deviantart, and more specifically, the people who signed her stuff refer to her as female (males use XO instead of regards, etc.).

And yeah, she's like twelve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celes - Lost City
    Celes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    Your stalker-fu is weak Mystic. >_>

http://tw.youtube.com/user/Mamarukie
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=2103077

Mamaruke and WorldAngel are connected by their consistent misspelling of phonemes: allowed=>aloud, wonder=>wounder, animals=>animels, while=>wail, cosplay=>crosplay, calming=>comming (seriously, wtf?).

You'll notice she continues those same errors here as ShyGirl (especially aloud, which drives me up the wall); therefore, all three of those aliases are the same person.

And I say SHE because there are pictures of her in her deviantart, and more specifically, the people who signed her stuff refer to her as female (males use XO instead of regards, etc.).

And yeah, she's like twelve.

That was some seriously scary ****, Puppet.

Remind me not to **** you off.
  • Ibiki - Lost City
    Ibiki - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I know I'm a newb in PWI and all, but I do know alot about the high-lvl guilds and whatnot.

This has been 1 of the best drama threads I read on the official forums.

Thank you for this.
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why am I never in the party in the screenshots?! It's because I go to bed so early and everyone hates me for it, right?! QQ.

I hope you enjoyed your time in RQ. Vipions and PvPing were fun though haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    K that stalking cracked me the hell up. Moar!
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    54654df454.png

Explanations. I demand them.

Don't you know? RQ haet delicious flat chest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    PROSPER HAS 34Cs!!?!!?!!?!!?!!

WTFUX.

Christ Shy, you're so naive. How could you not realize we let you in for your money?

We just helped you enough that you would stay in the guild and load us up with your mommy's credit card. How does that make you feel? More importantly, I'm sure your parents would probably be pissed off if they knew what you were doing.

And seriously, deviantart is a **** site?

No one liked you to begin with, just mommy's credit card.

Made my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    fine, i quit this evil game
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lol, happy shygirl turns sad in just 3 pages :v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    fine, i quit this evil game

DO EET F@GGOT.

Seriously, there's so many words and things I would love to say and do but I can't. They're like all clogged up and I can't get one of them out at a time.

So to sum all of them up:

GOODBYE SHITTIE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    u gaiz r pretty ebil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    You're one of those people that you wouldn't help when they walk into oncoming traffic.

Actually, you're one of those people you would push into it.

Go back to playing checkers with mommy and daddy on Friday nights ok?

And give them back their card before you max it out.

I love how you thought you were going to get some sympathy from the community.

Go QQ some more.

In fact, I bet you're crying in real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's sad to see how low people can get. And no, this is not directed at ShyGirl. Some of the stuff posted here..*shakes head* I actually have no words for that. I hope one day you will be treated so cruelly. This is just a game, however you guys cruelty is real, think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Welcome to the Internet.

We do it because we can.

Have a nice day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    This thread was fun.

PuppetSoul, you're ****ing scary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.