In-game slavery[Ad]

pleasurekajira
pleasurekajira Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
What I am looking for:
An esatblished individual player or Guild to become a slave to.

What slavery entails:
  • Control over my character's class (Female Only)
  • Control over my character's looks
  • Financial control over my character
  • What build I will use
  • Ability to dictate my character's actions

About Me:
I am a highly skilled and gamer doing this purely for added enjoyment.
Yes, I am female.

If interested PM me for more details.
I've played:
  • CoX: Slave to three individual players and one Super group
  • LOTRO:Slave to one player.
  • WoW: Played for PvE Progression
Post edited by pleasurekajira on

Comments

• theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    1 line in your OP has been deleted for bordering on the obscene. Be careful with posts like this. You're delving into a gray area that may require more prudent moderation.

I'll be watching this...
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Mihimaru - Heavens Tear
    Mihimaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Curious about the part TheShazzbot deleted =P Anyway, I do think ye have better luck with these threads on the Guild Banter section. ^_^ And no sorry, my slave slots are filled currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The self-proclaimed pink haired gremlin master of Starlight
  • Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A shame you don't play on the PVP server, we have more use of slaves to carry our stuff and low-level heal us if we are being PKed. Ahhh well, t'is the odd humanity of it all that a slave ought play on the PVE servers. But incase you are willing to jump ship, you ought make a similar post on the Lost City server. Hmmm, moral implications aside, it might work out well.

(Has anyone here read Pygmalion? :D)

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

P.S. I am a nice person, and I wouldn't treat you with ill-use so if your into that kind of stuff I suggest you post in the ****/**** section of this forum (Har har har )
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pixiewink - Heavens Tear
    Pixiewink - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    odd request but good luck to ya.

nice sig Bean
  • silvergsx
    silvergsx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol... interesting post. Come to think of it... i do need a cleric to follow me around for heals :) And yea, i wanna know what the admin deleted.
  • pleasurekajira
    pleasurekajira Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    A shame you don't play on the PVP server, we have more use of slaves to carry our stuff and low-level heal us if we are being PKed. Ahhh well, t'is the odd humanity of it all that a slave ought play on the PVE servers. But incase you are willing to jump ship, you ought make a similar post on the Lost City server. Hmmm, moral implications aside, it might work out well.

(Has anyone here read Pygmalion? :D)

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

P.S. I am a nice person, and I wouldn't treat you with ill-use so if your into that kind of stuff I suggest you post in the ****/**** section of this forum (Har har har )

I actually wouldn't mind playing on the PvP server.
    I tend to lean towards PvE in my personal server selection, which is why I posted here, but I do enjoy Open World PvP.
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    For shame.. Slavery is wrong and Illegal!

Slavery has been banished since the 1800's!
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear
    Kingofhearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    For shame.. Slavery is wrong and Illegal!

Slavery has been banished since the 1800's!

Murder is illegal too but we pk in-game. Lighten up a little...some people are into that stuff.
    "there is still much to be done"
  • snicker
    snicker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What I am looking for:
    An esatblished individual player or Guild to become a slave to.

What slavery entails:
    • Control over my character's class (Female Only)
    • Control over my character's looks
    • Financial control over my character
    • What build I will use
    • Ability to dictate my character's actions

About Me:
    I am a highly skilled and gamer doing this purely for added enjoyment.
    Yes, I am female.

If interested PM me for more details.
    I've played:
    • CoX: Slave to three individual players and one Super group
    • LOTRO:Slave to one player.
    • WoW: Played for PvE Progression

lol, as if we have time to "dominate" anything but our own toons let alone your lazy butt! LOL /smack

how's THAT for a 1st smack! omg... get with it!
  • Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I actually wouldn't mind playing on the PvP server.
    I tend to lean towards PvE in my personal server selection, which is why I posted here, but I do enjoy Open World PvP.

Well alright, I hope you've made your character, you ought to post the name ETC, parsay do you have vent? You ought come on one of these days, perhaps I could help you out, I think what you need is a friend, not a slave master, but what a way to ask for one, its k I will be your friend. b:victory

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

P.S. :
    IP:208.101.2.32
    PORT: 5133

Come in any time the door is open, or PM me your in-game name and maybe we can work out details, I am willing to have someone to whittle the time with.
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well alright, I hope you've made your character, you ought to post the name ETC, parsay do you have vent? You ought come on one of these days, perhaps I could help you out, I think what you need is a friend, not a slave master, but what a way to ask for one, its k I will be your friend. b:victory

-Yours,
    Dr. Bean

P.S. :
    IP:208.101.2.32
    PORT: 5133

Come in any time the door is open, or PM me your in-game name and maybe we can work out details, I am willing to have someone to whittle the time with.

Amusing topic to say the least.
  • Kardis - Heavens Tear
    Kardis - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hmm...Kinky...lol
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Now is there really anything all that wrong with in game slavery? It's voluntary (not forced like the outlawed sort), it's more of a case of submission than actual slavery, it can be left at any time, etc. Would be interesting to have a leash+collar sort of item that can be purchased in the cash shop though and an ownership status sorta like the marriage thing (though obviously non-permanent). Basically a 5th special equip item that has a colar with x appearance and a leash of x appearance that you can hand over the other end of to other players, sorta like the carry function only more of a lead/follow function, they fly, you fly, etc. I could easily get a hundred more people playing with some similar aspects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • jaszczur
    jaszczur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Whoa... I expected a lot from PW, but for sure I weren't expecting ocassions to take my dom passions and to realise them in VR. Nice. And generally - cool idea. If you still looking for Master, whisper jaszczurka on Heaven's Tears.
    And tears will flow...
    I usually play around midnight.
  • Thellionis - Sanctuary
    Thellionis - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if your willing to try sanctuary i come from neverwinter nights 2 private server, where that kind of stuff is normal.

Thellionis is my character name on the server. or send me a pm on here, and i will explain more
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Have fun with that. But i think, you CREATE a character to PLAY with it, not some other ppl (at last, i play a game to enjoy it, not for others exploit my free time).
  • Loe - Heavens Tear
    Loe - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Have fun with that. But i think, you CREATE a character to PLAY with it, not some other ppl (at last, i play a game to enjoy it, not for others exploit my free time).

But most people play to meet other people I presume. If your interest was only in the game itself most people would choose a console game for example?

Also, once you get past the initial "getting to know you, getting to learn all about you" stage, (yes, I have seen Pygmalion Bean :D The musical though ( . .) I've not read the book) you end up spending more time with, and becoming better friends with the people with whom you share common interests. (Man I hope I used that 'whom' properly >.<) So Kajira is just getting a head start in that direction. I think she's really brave making a post like that : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sadomasochist
    sadomasochist Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    sounds like fun *my 2 cents* not much i know ohh btw like my name 4 real
  • Magpie - Heavens Tear
    Magpie - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber cyber

X3
  • Tenspeed - Heavens Tear
    Tenspeed - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Whats next, a restrained life viewer for pw? b:shutup

To whoever takes kajira up on her offer, dress her in red silks. You wont regret it...
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Whats next, a restrained life viewer for pw? b:shutup

To whoever takes kajira up on her offer, dress her in red silks. You wont regret it...

I was wondering if anyone else was going to get the Gor reference. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I already cybered you in the cyber bed last night Magpie :)
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:victory

Uhmmm this thread remindes me of.....Uhmmmm.....Adult S&M motion picture, well nicely put.

Ya all know what I meanb:laugh