Cash Shop Confusion

sageofeternity
sageofeternity Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
I've been with PWI for about a month now, but I'm still clueless about the whole zen/gold/silver thing. Can someone explain the differences between the three and how I get some? Also, how much does it cost?
Men seek wisdom and power. Wisdom comes from experience, power comes from knowledge.
Post edited by sageofeternity on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Zen is the currency that you directly purchase, from the Charge Zen option. You transfer Zen to individual characters, at which point it becomes Gold and Silver. Gold and Silver automatically 'give change' if you need to spend part of a Gold or get more than 99 Silver.

For purchases of 20 USD, 100 Zen = 100 Silver = 1 Gold = 1 Dollar, United States. If you buy more at once, you get a slight discount on Zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skielier
    skielier Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Umm can you get gold and silver within the game, like from beasts dropping it, or do you have to buy zen?
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    You can purchase it from other players through the Auctioneer system, but it does not drop from any enemies that I am aware of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sageofeternity
    edited October 2008
    One more question: In what increments can you buy ZEN?
    Men seek wisdom and power. Wisdom comes from experience, power comes from knowledge.
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    It depends on the purchase method. Credit card purchases through PayPal or Google Checkout, or purchases through Ukash can be purchased in increements of 20, 30, and 50 USD. Purchases with an Ultimate Game card can be purchased in units of 10, 20, 30, and 50 USD. Larger purchases tend to include 'bonus' zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krissame - Sanctuary
    Krissame - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Not sure if you knew (topic maker) but you also require a character of level 10 or greater to purchase ZEN. I think because everything buyable is level 10+.
  • sageofeternity
    edited October 2008
    Not sure if you knew (topic maker) but you also require a character of level 10 or greater to purchase ZEN. I think because everything buyable is level 10+.
    Yeah, I know that.