hey im new little help? :D

Options
hughez
hughez Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
hey im new to this game.. just stopped playing world of warcraft but most probz going bk to it soon,

im just wondering if any1 could suggest me a gd pvp server and a gd class / race to play
im thinking sumthing along the lines of dps or tank as i was on world of warcraft b:laugh

only just downloading game so any suggestions etc would be cool :D

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    so far theres one pvp server i think, lost city. Also, barbs r good tanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hughez
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ok cool i was thinking there would of been aload of pvp servers and ill check out the barbarians :D thanks
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I suggest you read all the beginner guide stuff in the beginner section. They explain alot about gameplay and one (or more than one I don't remember) of the threads gives a pretty good description of each class.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well, there's only one server that automatically turns on PvP, and that's Lost City. If you want Tank, Barbarians work well, while Blademasters are a Tank/DPS hybrid. If you're emphasizing damage, Wizards, Archers usually focus on that, although Venomancers, Blademasters, and Clerics all can do an impressive amount in the right conditions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hughez
    edited October 2008
    Options
    yeah i just been looking at them xD im gonna go with barbarians they supposedly the best tank race and im just gonna check the servers when i get to them seems the easiest way lol

thnx for the help guys :D