billing profile

markillian
markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
When you first try to buy Zen you have to sign up a billing address with your adress,city,postal code, country, and phone number.

When I spend money on internet games I generally do it without letting my parents know since they wouldn't be happy about it, they would say I'm just wasting my money.

So my question is why do you need to put in your address and stuff? Will they send you stuff about your zen in the mail or phone you since you have to put in your telephone number?
Post edited by markillian on

Comments

• one4all
    one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    They want u to provide this information incase they need to contact u later on.
    Also I have experienced that they will ask u for this information as a way to confirm that u are the rightious owner of your account.
    If something goes wrong when processing ZEN they could also ask you for specific information which u entered when u registered your account.

~One
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Although I haven't heard of people getting phone messages or snail-mail regarding Perfect World purchases, other than phone calls for verification purposes, or any plans to do so in the future, Perfect World does reserve the right to contact you through that data.

You may choose to opt out of marketing and promotional e-mails and postal mail. If you have concerns about account privacy, please e-mail privacy@perfectworldinc.com.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shroudedfury
    shroudedfury Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have a similar question but i don't want to waste forum space. In regards to using this ZEN billing, what methods are there to actually credit your account? I don't have access to a credit or debit card and i can't really read up on it as i am only a level 3 and i only got this today (brilliant game by the way i love it!! b:laugh )

So could somebody explain a little about ZEN payment? Can i make money in the game and then have it transfered as real money (obviously 4,000 wouldn't be $4,000 RL money lol) as i know some games actually do this. What methods are there to credit my account other than credit or debit card?

Many thanks in advance.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ultimate Game Cards can be purchased at a selection of local stores and used to Charge Zen. It doesn't matter what game's artwork is on the front; it'll work with Perfect World as long as it's an Ultimate Game Card. There's also a Money Order option, although I have absolutely no clue how that works.

You can also find or earn Coins within game, and use the Auctioneers to bid on Gold (the in-game currency of Zen) other players are selling. There's a thread on doing so here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cutelips
    cutelips Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I have a similar question but i don't want to waste forum space. In regards to using this ZEN billing, what methods are there to actually credit your account? I don't have access to a credit or debit card and i can't really read up on it as i am only a level 3 and i only got this today (brilliant game by the way i love it!! b:laugh )

So could somebody explain a little about ZEN payment? Can i make money in the game and then have it transfered as real money (obviously 4,000 wouldn't be $4,000 RL money lol) as i know some games actually do this. What methods are there to credit my account other than credit or debit card?

Many thanks in advance.

hib:bb:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
This discussion has been closed.