lvl 10 wearing all level 1 items

darkness7
darkness7 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cleric
I have a level 10 cleric which i want to become a healer if that's a job in the game.
I'm having allot of problems during gameplay because i don't know the stat builds for a particular race/job.So i hear from friends that to be magician or healer you must have full magic and vitality stats and ignore the str and non related ones.For my cleric i want some good power's to be able to atk enemies during my low level state for i could earn some decent exp and items.My goblin (lol i said goblin) elf is a level 10 cleric with all level 1 items.My str and dex is still at 5,all points i earn has been used for magic and vit b:thanks .Most items i have that's above lvl 2 are colored red and i cant equip them.some say inquiry str+9 or str+6 I don't know what Inquiry is in this game (don't know if i spelled it correctly either).
What was i suppose to have if i want to be a good healer in the future if i want some good stats for attacking monsters now since I'm noob. I have a passive skill that says i fly 0.2 faster (don't know what that means) and dont know how to gain the ability to be able to equip level 2+ armer and weapens.I lurked around the forums and read the in game manual but cant find something related to my issue.Most of this game is TL;DR material because the npc for quests sound like there just role playing more than half of the time so i ignore it without realizing if I've made a mistake by not reading it.Do i have to buy the cashshop items for wearing higher level items or is this all based on my characters statistics?please help (with links or anything that tells me how to wear higher lvl armer/weapens) b:sad
roflcopter
sorry if this sounds like I'm repeating myself.I'm multilingual ><
Post edited by darkness7 on

Comments

• zammy
    zammy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi there, you need to raise str enough to equip the armour. The passive skill fly is for the white wings, it means you fly .02 faster than normal.

Whilst most of your points will go into mag, you must keep adding to str so that you can use armour and weps of a higher level.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What you need to do is wear only arcane armor. Put just enough str points in to wear it, all the rest go into vit and mag.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw