Territory War Questions

Hmongblade - Heavens Tear
Hmongblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
If i bid on a territory with no other guild owning it. All my guild members are allowed to participate right? How do i check when my TW is?
Also Recruiting 20+ People For TW/Fun
Guild is Saints
~Leader of Saints~
Post edited by Hmongblade - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    80 people for TW.
    When the bidding ends, you can see on the map, holding your mouse over the land you bid on, and you can see time and date.
  • Hmongblade - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Thank, but all my guild members can participate right? Like new members and such?
    ~Leader of Saints~
  • Seilen - Heavens Tear
    Seilen - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No, they have to be in guild at least 100 hours before TW start
  • Hmongblade - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Alrighty Thanks
    ~Leader of Saints~
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    80 people for TW.
    When the bidding ends, you can see on the map, holding your mouse over the land you bid on, and you can see time and date.

Edit: nevermind, found my answer :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darcane - Lost City
    Darcane - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'd like to add a few questions of my own:

What is the point of TW? Do the areas you control contribute anything to your faction?

Do TW ever reset? Say after six months, 3 or 4 factions have dominated, will all territories reset to neutral?

I saw the info page about TW on the main site but it didn't answer these questions, especially about the reward for owning any of the territories (ranks 3, 2, or 1).
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No I don't think it will reset.

For each lvl 3 land you own, it will generate 10m coins per week that will be delivered to your guild leader.

I'm not sure about the revenue u get from lvl 2 or lvl 1... but you can bet its much higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    80 people for TW.

So you can't do a Territory War whenever you want? It sets a date and time for you for when it starts?

I'd also like to know what you gain from it all? I mean what is the point of it besides having the name of the guild show up when you enter the area?

I don't know how they work at all. I don't know if you fight against another guild, against mobs or what. I'll have to do some forum searching.
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    No I don't think it will reset.

For each lvl 3 land you own, it will generate 10m coins per week that will be delivered to your guild leader.

I'm not sure about the revenue u get from lvl 2 or lvl 1... but you can bet its much higher.

Only the guild leader gets the 10m coins?
  • rsm
    rsm Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    YEAH its not like you can expect the game to divide that into 80.. or 47.. or 73.. or how many participated..

or expect it to divide it into 200 if your a lvl 3 faction....

so the idea is the leader gets it and should disperse it FAIRLY if not evenly...

For lvl 2 territories its 20 mil.. for lvl 1 its 30 mil.. per week...

and finally.. its a VERY BAD IDEA to go into TW with a LOW LEVEL AVERAGE... this means your 20+ recruiting technique.. very bad.. should be 40+ minimum preferably higher..

20 can go in.. but will die quickly
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Only the guild leader gets the 10m coins?

Yes. But your guild leader can distribute the earning among the participating TW members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • hookgirls
    hookgirls Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hi all..can i know whats the lvl of the mobs in the war? whats the proper lvl for players to enter in order to kill all the mobs? (e.g 80 lv40 players?)
  • Atheeni - Heavens Tear
    Atheeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The mobs are lvl 75 and there is an HH boss. You have 3 hours and you need to kill 200 monsters + the boss in that time frame to claim the territory.

If you are attacking a territory that is owned you and the opponent faction will get a tower and then you need to buy cannons to take down the tower of your opponents. The cannons are basically kind of like pets. You can't kill them but you can kill the owner and the cannon will die if it's owner is not resed in 15 or so sec. You lose no XP or items when you die in TW.
  • kyanii
    kyanii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What is the "OFFICIAL" time of Heaven's Tear server? It says most of our TW begin at around 23:00 but would help to know "server time"

If anyone can answer that would be wonderful as different people are saying PST and some are saying EST.
  • Seilen - Heavens Tear
    Seilen - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this could help
    8pm PST / 10pm CST / 11pm EST / 4am GMT / 5am CET / 1pm JST
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

They are realy messing with timezones.
    edited October 2008
    This game is so backwards sometimes. Everything about the game is PST time. For some stupid reason TW is EST. Why in the world is every faction fighting at 2300 this time around? Also, they should allow the guild leaders to chose their time slot. When 2 factions are going to fight each other let the attacking faction chose the time. Spice it up a bit, give the underdogs a chance.
    What is the "OFFICIAL" time of Heaven's Tear server? It says most of our TW begin at around 23:00 but would help to know "server time"

If anyone can answer that would be wonderful as different people are saying PST and some are saying EST.

To answer your question TW for everyone this time around is in the last time slot Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 8PM-11PM Pacific Standard time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    For some stupid reason TW is EST.

8PM-11PM Pacific Standard time

TW is PST not EST, you said so yourself.
  • kyanii
    edited October 2008
    Ty Ilusion

TW = 23:00/11:00pm EST

PST it starts at 8:00pm Markillian, that's all Illusion is stating for people in PST zone :) for me in AST zone it will start at 12:00 am and go til about 3 - 4:00 am :(
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    no its cause if you look at the time for the TW in Heaven's tear it lists it as starting at 23:00, which is when the TW starts at in EST, so its weird cause everything else in the server goes by PST time but the times for the TW this week are listed in EST time
  • kyanii
    edited October 2008
    forget it markillian, I understand what illusion is telling me.

All i needed to know was TW time zone and I now know its EST listed in the game
    edited October 2008
    Well if they would keep everything according to 1 timezone this thread wouldn't exist.

Maybe the developers don't fix simple things like this so it keeps their forums busy and to help their game look active, haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    kyanii I only figured it our after someone told me in some other thread lol.
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Some kid made a video on Youtube talking about Territory Wars. It answered a few questions I had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXleuu9gda4
  • Wyrm_queen - Heavens Tear
    Wyrm_queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ok so the 100 faction hours is that online only or both on and offline?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ok so the 100 faction hours is that online only or both on and offline?

Both online and offline. 4days and 4 hours after you joined the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • gameka
    gameka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so basically we can use any items to buff ?
    And Territory war is not limited to number of people participate in?
    And how do we know the lvl of the terretory,
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    NECRO FROM HELL!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

andracil!! save us!! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
This discussion has been closed.