Deleting char - why it take so long

Musette - Heavens Tear
Musette - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
Why does it take 6 days to delete one char i have just started and i wanted to delete one but it says its going to take 6 days to delete why is that
Post edited by Musette - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I thought it is 7 days?
    And it is for security reasons incase you got **** and someone is trying to delete your characters without you knowing about it.
  • Malerium - Sanctuary
    Malerium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Mhmm.
    Besides, once that character is deleted, you probably won't be able to reuse the name you gave it, if that's what you were waiting on. I don't believe that names are ever deleted - at least, not yet - so once you name a character on a server, that name is gone.
  • Raidou - Sanctuary
    Raidou - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I thought it is 7 days?
    And it is for security reasons incase you got **** and someone is trying to delete your characters without you knowing about it.

Yes. Its indeed that purpose why it takes 7 days to delete. It also takes so long, just incase you have second thoughts, and don't want to delete your character after all or if you have a family member, that wanted to delete it for evil purposes, and thus giving you the ability to safe your character from such a fate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its The Choices We Make, That Determine The Outcome Of Our Future
  • Musette - Heavens Tear
    Musette - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is there a faster way of speeding it up as its not for name purpose but its the fact that i stuffed up the stats really bad and need to restart.....
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As far as I know you can create a new character without waiting?