"Oh Gah Graphic Problem , " = (

Clenice - Heavens Tear
Clenice - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
ok im having a graphics problem where, all the males have the same looking head with white skin tone, where their jet black or brown n such, but when i click their image its how they should look, b ut veiwing theyre charctar moving is the same as all adn i think same with females , too, just myself i can see is they i made it, but up till now everything was just fine , so im wondering few things,
one if i un install the game then will that remove my charectars , adn i'll have to start fresh = (, or it might be the rohan game i dloaded, and started play for a try out, it only happen not long after, either way im gettin rid of rohan, - my grapic raedon ati , setting 1024x 768 i thinm its and worked perfectly till now, when i play guild wars or played pw be fore rohan all was fine, so im doing and un install, a defrag, a viruns check, then a re install ....... hopefull all will come baack normal O.o ?
Post edited by Clenice - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    -Sighs- Please post in the correct forumpart. Which would be Technical Support Zone found here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Also please have a look in this thread before posting:

Troubleshooting GUIDE
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=75572
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Specifically, this will likely fix your problem. Also, all player characters are saved on the servers, and only the servers. Uninstalling will require you to reselect your settings and server, but your characters will remain on that server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clenice - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    yeah sorry about wrong place posting, = (........ i tried that best performance button thing tho, didnt make any difference to the way ppl charectars looked, but thanks for the replies
  • Clenice - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    well got it fixed, was something to do with having customise turned of and something else, but unistalled it re in stalled , n what not, all better again, = D
This discussion has been closed.