Help me please

Options
proplayer
proplayer Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
Hello everyone, im totally new to this game!
and i just became level 9. i was wondering when i can get my first new attacking skill and how do i upgrade my skills. can anyone help me please?

sorry for the grammar im dutch
thnkx alot!b:dirty
Post edited by proplayer on

Comments

• Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    depending on what class you are there is a trainer in your home city.

ex. if you were a barbarian you would go to yuan fe the barbarian. or whatever his name may be.

once you go to him you will be able to learn skills depending on how much spirit and money you have.

you are also going to need to do your spiritual cultivation. Hit q to see exactly who you need to talk to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • proplayer
    proplayer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i have 6522 spirit points and i am a lvl 9 blade master 6121 coins. could someone please exlplain what to do after the test? i still cant buy new skillsb:sadb:shocked
  • Ashantia - Heavens Tear
    Ashantia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well have you done the spiritual cultivation quest yet? if you're done with it then you need to find the skill trainer and i guess you're a blademaster? if you are then you should go to the north district (i think) in etherblade and look for a waterfall, the blademaster skill trainer is at the bottom of that waterfall. i think its near these cordinates: 445 901 in etherblade