NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Zehethos - Heavens Tear
Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I didn't wanted to sell my Glowey wep! I missclicked and accidentally clicked yes! Please can I have it back? Please!!! I worked so hard to get to my fb19!!
I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
Post edited by Zehethos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Or at least tell me how I get it back b:cry
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sorry. No refunds :\

An accident is an accident.

I had an accident similar as yours, but not as ridiculous either. Imagine having a Cleric that has 30 DEX. Geez. That was an accident for me. LOL!

do another fb19!!
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
    edited October 2008
    cyanr wrote: »
    Sorry. No refunds :\

An accident is an accident.

I had an accident similar as yours, but not as ridiculous either. Imagine having a Cleric that has 30 DEX. Geez. That was an accident for me. LOL!

do another fb19!!

But how? Will it give it back?
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well, in the writhing thumbs of the angry holocaustic wizard. I'd say, yay. You'd might want to reconsider redoing the whole quest again, or you may buy it off from one of the players that doesn't want it anymore, which is very rare, really. There's always hope for these kind of things. No need to fret about it.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I thought you couldn't trade/sell those weapons? I thought you could only decompose them. lol

Your avatar must be lagging, shows you're level 17 :p
    edited October 2008
    No this is my account I use on the forums... The other one is Zethanal
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    See? This is Zehethos
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how did u manage to sell it? i mean you have to misclick it, misdrag it, and mis click the 'sell' button.

fb19 weapon will carry you to like level 35+ so if i were you i'd get crafting. I might even start a new char just to get that weapon ;p 20 lvls is 2 days work anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited October 2008
    how did u manage to sell it? i mean you have to misclick it, misdrag it, and mis click the 'sell' button.

fb19 weapon will carry you to like level 35+ so if i were you i'd get crafting. I might even start a new char just to get that weapon ;p 20 lvls is 2 days work anyway.

You see, socket stones are EXPENSIVE and I don't even got zen on me...

So how will I make a replaceable FB19 Weapon?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    crafting.

crafting gives u a chance to get 3 star weapons with random # of sockets. but its a huge investment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It would be faster to just make a new character. It shouldn't take that long.

I would also like to know how you accidentally sold it? You accidentally unequipped it then accidentally dragged it to the sell space and accidentally clicked sell?
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can you seriously sell them? I remember it saying that it can't be traded, so I decomposed it to get rid of it.
  • Doklin - Heavens Tear
    Doklin - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I vote you just go on. Weapon not that great anyways. Yes you can remake your character and get it to lvl 20 or you can spend that time to get to 34 or so and get a better one.

That reminds me.... what the heck did I do with mine? lol.
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    crafting.

crafting gives u a chance to get 3 star weapons with random # of sockets. but its a huge investment

The % of getting a 3* with sockets are ...... If i were OP, i be doing a new character instead lol

It wont take you that long to build another lvl 20. and the bright side would be that all the stuff you have on old character.... you can just sell and have that much more gold on new one :p

i just checked it wasnt my weapon i put on my banker ... sry it seems like u cant trade the weapon. :/
    Good luck.
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]