Question for arrows

luchingyun
luchingyun Posts: 2
edited November 2010 in Archer
Ummm....yah....uuuhhh I just started playing today and Im having so many problems like what how do you equip more arrows to you because I'll go to my inventory and double click on it or move it to my ammunition box but it wont equip. I used up all the arrows that were already in there but they were named different but still the arrows i cant put on are arrows for a bow and i have a bow.....am i doing something wrong.
and also can anyone tell me where i can buy arrows from?? please and thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• heowolfe
    heowolfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Arrows are bow level specific, until your bow gets higher lvl ( not the level to use the bow ) you can only use the basic arrows. You get a lvl 4 Crossbow from your FB19 ( level 19 "Call to duty : Xenobeast " quest ). Lvl 4 and higher bows can use the next ammo type up. It shows the bow level when you hover over it though. Goodluck and Happy Questing. :)
  • Celebren - Heavens Tear
    Celebren - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    bows lvl 1 - 3 (3 including) are using those woven fang arrows. You can get as drop from mobs or buy them for 1 coin per arow by every blacksmith
    having a lvl 4 bow you can use the next arrows and so on

same is for crossbows and fists
    justice might be blind - but i also see in darkness
  • Lokieleader - Archosaur
    Lokieleader - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    WHY CANT I EQUIP BETTER AROWS IM GET VERY ANGRY?!!
    Im getting mad because i spent alot of money on them.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    WHY CANT I EQUIP BETTER AROWS IM GET VERY ANGRY?!!
    Im getting mad because i spent alot of money on them.

The arrows you bought are probably for higher grade weapons, not the one you are using.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Why Cant I Equip Lvl7-16 Arrows When Im A Lvl 10 With A Lvl 8 Bow

Big necro...

Anyway the lvl on the arrows refers to the grade of the bow not the level requirement of the weapon. You get grade 7 bows/xbows/slingshots in the 50s or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html