Why so many carebears on a PvP server??

shadizzle
shadizzle Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So suprised at how many people left HH at a little bit of PvP... wow is this the PVP server or the PVE?
Post edited by shadizzle on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    your sentence does not make sense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    your sentence does not make sense

Get off Lost city forums carebear D:

I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    shadizzle wrote: »
    So suprised at how many people left HH at a little bit of PvP... wow is this the PVP server or the PVE?

I think they left HH cause their leader betrayed them? Who would want to stay in a guild like that...
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yea noone wants a carebear on a lost city forum XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    HH made the fake guild that outbidded Ascension in TW. Leader got banned. Ascension and HH were already warring, but now the guild was kinda useless without a leader. HH mostly merged to Axegang I believe. Then Ascension to BloodLusT. And I think they continue their feud from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Get off Lost city forums carebear D:

I

Shut up dude.
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Lord_mage - Heavens Tear
    Lord_mage - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just because we actually HAVE a sense of dignity and dont go around mindlessly PKing each other doesnt make us carebears.b:angry
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    first...why are heavens tear reading lost city's forum...second...i dont see the point off an mmorpg if your not going to interact with other players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Because we all know that you people on lost city are inmature little 5 year olds that are from RuneScape.
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Mimiro - Lost City
    Mimiro - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I've never played Runescape! D:

And who are you to call us immature? At least we're in our own server forums discussing topics involving us. b:chuckle
    edited October 2008
    Because we all know that you people on lost city are inmature little 5 year olds that are from RuneScape.

lol, good one ! *hi-fives Zehethos* Heavens Tear RULZ!b:victory
    edited October 2008
    I've never played Runescape! D:

And who are you to call us immature? At least we're in our own server forums discussing topics involving us. b:chuckle

you forget that we are NOT the ones who started this it was a lost city person that flamed Hong for stating that the person's sentence did not make sense.
    edited October 2008
    you forget that we are NOT the ones who started this it was a lost city person that flamed Hong for stating that the person's sentence did not make sense.

Nice one :D

Lost City = Epic fail.
  • Mimiro - Lost City
    Mimiro - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008

How do you figure? Had Hong stayed in his/her own server forums nothing would have gotten started, correct? b:pleased
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I find it hilarious that guilds try to get us banned for repeatedly **** an entire guild for 5k/kill.

ps. thanks darkdeity for the gear/herbs/mats/mantous/etc. not to mention the bounty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
    edited October 2008
    I find it hilarious that guilds try to get us banned for repeatedly **** an entire guild for 5k/kill.

ps. thanks darkdeity for the gear/herbs/mats/mantous/etc. not to mention the bounty.

...o...k... and where exactly does this fit in to what is going on here?
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ...o...k... and where exactly does this fit in to what is going on here?

The thread is about carebears and PKing people on Lost city, not about some annoying people from Heaven's Tear. And that post was about... you guessed it. PKing in lost city (and people's carebear reactions).
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I care about this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok. I want everyone to stop fighting NOW. This is really ridiculous and it is also very stupid and very childish. Now Zeh and Mage, I want you to leave Lost City alone and Lost City, leave the PvE servers alone. The topic starter, please go get a life. This game is meant to have fun not to start flame wars and such so please enjoy the game and just get along. It will make the developers have more time developing than dealing with problems like this.

We are all here to have fun and have a good time and to make friends not to make enemies and start flame wars and spam other peoples ideas. Of coarse you might call me carebear for this but I am a strong believer that all people should get along no mater what the cause is. Everyone has there opinions and statements but you will have to live with it. So what if a Lost Citizen calls you a "carebear"? No need to overreact. So please stop fighting and just have fun with the game. After all, this is what we are here for =)

Thank you for your time and I hope you have fun =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Landostander - Lost City
    Landostander - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think I'll attempt to address the question this thread was started about.

It only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. When you have a close duel or a nice group fight between players of roughly equal ability/level I think most derive enjoyment and entertainment from the effort put into strategy, communication and teamwork. When a bunch of high levels get together and go about killing anyone they're able to, then the enjoyment is likely being derived from the usually unhappy reaction by the person or persons randomly killed.

Example: "Haha ha.. we made a n00b cry!" (Because let's be honest, if they weren't a n00b they wouldn't have lost right? <sarcasm?>)

I generally like to believe that when I hit lvl 30 and the gloves come off that most of the folks I encounter are going to have some amount of honor and not just gang beat me whenever I step out of a safe zone in order to complete a quest or look for some people to fight with on even ground.
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Ok. I want everyone to stop fighting NOW.

Before you posted this, there hadn't been a post for 3 DAYS.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i love you all
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    My name is Haiz and I am a certified carebear of Lost City.

Look at me hide!
  • epiphanyboy
    epiphanyboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok. I want everyone to stop fighting NOW. This is really ridiculous and it is also very stupid and very childish. Now Zeh and Mage, I want you to leave Lost City alone and Lost City, leave the PvE servers alone. The topic starter, please go get a life. This game is meant to have fun not to start flame wars and such so please enjoy the game and just get along. It will make the developers have more time developing than dealing with problems like this.

We are all here to have fun and have a good time and to make friends not to make enemies and start flame wars and spam other peoples ideas. Of coarse you might call me carebear for this but I am a strong believer that all people should get along no mater what the cause is. Everyone has there opinions and statements but you will have to live with it. So what if a Lost Citizen calls you a "carebear"? No need to overreact. So please stop fighting and just have fun with the game. After all, this is what we are here for =)

Thank you for your time and I hope you have fun =D

gms should delete all posts from heavens tear and sanctuary servers on this part of the forum, i mean seriously, heavens tear and sanctuary dont know a damn thing about the pvp servers, so ya'll can go get along with the ppl that keep ksing ya'll, wishing you could do something about it, but noooooooo you wanted to be "safe" LOL have fun suckers
    Enough............
  • Xylax - Heavens Tear
    Xylax - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008

runescape use to be awsome
    updated 10/21/08
  • Jace_beleren - Lost City
    Jace_beleren - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    PVP rules one more lvl till i can kick some something or other (you choose)
    and then one more lvl till i can get my something or other kicked lol
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just because we actually HAVE a sense of dignity and dont go around mindlessly PKing each other doesnt make us carebears.b:angry

what a carebear b:chuckle

Runescape is stupid. Lost City doesn't consist of people who are 5 year olds. If that is indeed the case then why do you bother talking on the forum with a bunch of 5 year olds?
    Xtacy
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im a certified care bear who hates pve servers. pve takes the fun out of everything. yes its sucks when sum1 pks you but its feels so gud when u see your fall to his knees and die...its like pure ecstacyb:dirty. neway **** pkers cause pkkers are gana rule lost cityb:angry HELLZ YEA!!!
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • markillian
    edited October 2008
    Im a certified care bear who hates pve servers. pve takes the fun out of everything. yes its sucks when sum1 pks you but its feels so gud when u see your fall to his knees and die...its like pure ecstacyb:dirty. neway **** pkers cause pkkers are gana rule lost cityb:angry HELLZ YEA!!!

thats a bit of an oxymoronic statement dontcha think
  • krystar
    krystar Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008

WTF? Your from the carebear server how can you kill ANYONE that doesn't want you to? lawl.