Who Here Plays A Panda Barbarian?

Options
lollerskates
lollerskates Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
As I run around the world of Perfect World, I see plenty of barbarian.. Tigers, Lion, Wolves... but A Panda Barbarian is hard to find! I was just wondering how many of us play a Panda barbarian and discuss why there is a lack of panda barbarian. I think we need to see some ferocious Panda Barbarian wall papers! Gotta show everyone that pandas can kick **** too!
Post edited by lollerskates on

Comments

• acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    As I run around the world of Perfect World, I see plenty of barbarian.. Tigers, Lion, Wolves... but A Panda Barbarian is hard to find! I was just wondering how many of us play a Panda barbarian and discuss why there is a lack of panda barbarian. I think we need to see some ferocious Panda Barbarian wall papers! Gotta show everyone that pandas can kick **** too!

I know why im not lol it looks less serious .... kinda silly in my eyes b:laugh

But thats just my opinion ;)
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    But, but, but... I am.

Pandas FTW!

Seriously, I always loved pandas. As soon as I saw you could create one in PW, I went right for it completely independent of the class requirement. Sure, they look less "ferocious" (I guess you could say) than the others, but at the same time, that makes him more "cuddly." The ladies love being in his arms over a lion, tiger, or wolf. b:dirty b:chuckle
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Panda barbs are the cutest b:dirty

Being carried by a panda beats tiger or wolf...
  • Charyasha - Sanctuary
    Charyasha - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    But, but, but... I am.

Pandas FTW!

Seriously, I always loved pandas. As soon as I saw you could create one in PW, I went right for it completely independent of the class requirement. Sure, they look less "ferocious" (I guess you could say) than the others, but at the same time, that makes him more "cuddly." The ladies love being in his arms over a lion, tiger, or wolf. b:dirty b:chuckle

i like wolfs lions and tigers better b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ).........(\_
    ((______/{"-;
    )).-' {{ ;'`
    ( (. ;._ \\........May the Clan Guardian Run With You Always......... - coad books
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Panda's are for pros..... b:chuckleb:chuckle lol jk
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm not playing a barb, but occasionally when I click on a tiger I see a panda :-)

Maybe Ranma fans?
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • l1ghtn1ng36
    l1ghtn1ng36 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As soon as i seen u could be a panda thats what I chose right away. It looks funny b:laughb:chuckle b:pleased
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    to me the basic problem with the panda barb is that they all look like a weird double chined blob in the face screen shot. and since it is connected to your stats you have to see that blob all the time. yuck. the problem is the way they maped the face doesn't give imho a good jaw line so you just see this recessed double chin gross.

but minus that they look really gool panda kahn ranma even the panda samuri from ninja turtles all good fan reasons to pick them :)
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • ajoy
    ajoy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My bf's a pandab:dirty
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ferocious Panda

That in itself would be an oxymoron.

How in the world does one see a Panda as ferocious? b:chuckle
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I, for one, welcome our Sith Panda Overlords
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To be honest, I WAS going to be a panda. I had my char pandafied and everything. But my deep love for Lycans showed through last minute and I became a wolf just as my two day was up XD maybe when I get bored of being a Lycan (doubt it but hey, people have those moments >.> ) i'll become a fluffy panda to be glomped upon XD

Lions = their faces are ugly ._.

Tigers = I just don't like being a tiger shifting into a tiger...TOO DULL! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

The ladies love being in his arms over a lion, tiger, or wolf. b:dirty b:chuckle

I'd much rather be in the arms of a Tiger. If one is unavailable I guess Id settle for one of the others.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'd much rather be in the arms of a Tiger. If one is unavailable I guess Id settle for one of the others.

Wolves FTW!!! b:chuckle
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The lion looks weird because it has green skin...the tiger reminds me of Tony the tiger on Frosted Flakes...the bear oh my! j/k Um the wolf looks its going to eat me and the panda is meh. Personally my two favorites are the wolf and the panda, but thats just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Rantimer - Sanctuary
    Rantimer - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What a discussion...b:surrender
  • Rokusai - Sanctuary
    Rokusai - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I sort of count as a panda barb lol. Even if I only played for 2 days...*points at head*