How about this build?

Nanoteck - Heavens Tear
Nanoteck - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Archer
I do like 4dex/1str at one level and 3dex/1str/1vit every second level. Hows that?
Post edited by Nanoteck - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nanoteck - Heavens Tear
    Nanoteck - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    anybodey? b:sad b:surrender
  • musashi999
    musashi999 Posts: 1
    edited October 2008
    Hello, i think your suggestion is a good one. 4dex and 1st one level and then 32dex, 1str and 1vit the other level. This will keep you build a great archer with lots of agility and hit and at the same time, will keep increasing your hp overtime to better sustained damaged from others.

However, best attacking powers for archers i still 4dex, 1vit and letting the leveling up and armors bringing the extra protections.

Hope it help

Munisai

:)
  • Elsavita - Heavens Tear
    Elsavita - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I do 4 dex 1 str at every lv.

At a later stage you won't need that much VIT.

if you do, just pump 4 vit points at every lv.
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you don't use the pure built you WILL restat sooner or later in higher lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luxio - Heavens Tear
    Luxio - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if your as an archer want to fly forever, like i said as slapsmcsux, by lvl 9 put all ap into dex and mp...lvl 20s lie about having to be their lvl + to fly forever
    edited October 2008
    if your as an archer want to fly forever, like i said as slapsmcsux, by lvl 9 put all ap into dex and mp...lvl 20s lie about having to be their lvl + to fly forever

Follow Luxios advise if you want a useless archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luxio - Heavens Tear
    Luxio - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im not judging your builds, dont judge mine, people disrespectful. i was just stating that you dont have ot be lvl 30 to fly indefinately. may be my archer is a little weaker, but i find ways past that. geez dont start taking down people's pride by claiming them ot be useless, you were a noob before, you were useless before so i advise you, think before you post
    edited October 2008
    Im not judging your builds, dont judge mine, people disrespectful. i was just stating that you dont have ot be lvl 30 to fly indefinately. may be my archer is a little weaker, but i find ways past that. geez dont start taking down people's pride by claiming them ot be useless, you were a noob before, you were useless before so i advise you, think before you post

Your character is not only weaker but has an amount of mana he does not use, not to mention without enough dex you will not only be weaker but you will hit the targets much lesser.

I am not disrespectful I just find it rude that you make your built out to be good when it's anything but and will most likely ruin that players archer experience when he follows it.

And stop twisting my words, I never called you useless, I was entirely talking about your built, not you as a person,,stop taking it personal and keep your personal attacks to yourself. I was never a noob, I was a newbie, there's a difference learn it and I as a person certainly never was useless.

How about YOU think before you post, huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    pure ftw b:victory