Calling all fellow mature players!

Comments

• Miriel - Heavens Tear
    Miriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Husband and wife here, 31 and 29 respectively. We would both love to join a mature guild (mature being a state-of-mind, not just an age limit). So if any of you are starting something up on Heaven's Tear, give us a holler! My IGN is (obviously) Zenpachi, hers is Areyanna.

b:pleased

I'll be trying to get in touch with you in game. I think you might enjoy being a part of SOLDIER. :)

You can check out our thread here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531

And the public section of our forums at http://SOLDIERalliance.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=61531
  • wareagle1968
    wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    amp wrote: »
    Hi boys and girls-- I'm a 32 year old that enjoys this MMO more than Age of Conan.

But i have one slight dilemma: everyone here seems about 10-15 years old.
    This is understandable, since kids would rather download and play a free MMO than hassle their parents for a subscription game.

If there are more 21+ individuals playing, post here and we can put together an adult guild.
    Or better yet: If a guild like this already exists, can someone point me in the right direction?

That sounds great, when I was playing WOW I always enjoyed playing the game with older folks. You seem to get much better team work that way and much less ninja action. I just started playing this a few days ago so I am still learning the game. My character is a lvl 5 blademaster on the Sanctuary server, and I am a 40 year old kid at heart.

b:cool
  • Nitequeen - Heavens Tear
    Nitequeen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Definitely interested in guild (maybe call it "OldSchool")
    I'm 35, Heaven's Tear server.
    Main character is NiteQueen - venomancer (but I'm a guy - I wish venomancer's could be male too)
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    36yo
    servers: Sanctuary have 6 chars from lv 16-30 (this is my only active server now)
    Lost City, highest char 48 archer Kimodo (mostly inactive now, i check in sometimes to say hi)

yeah, free time
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • darkapprentice
    darkapprentice Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm interested in joining up as well
    posted all my info in the other thread you posted the link to

:)
  • falcus
    falcus Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Salvation is a mature guild, we have several older members, we are on Heavens tear server.

Look for US and talk to any of our members. But Let it be known that while we are mature, Foul language and other such griefing of members is grounds for banning. If you think you might like to play with a group that works togeather and is always willing to help, then seek your nearest salvation member.

Our check out our fourms Salvation.forumotion.net

Or Pm Jisel in game, She our official greeter and chatter box.

Again we are building a nice family with our guild, and if you cause trouble you'll have the whole family to deal with. Some of us are on a members own private vent server (vent is a program which allows players to voice chat while in game) But again it must be used with respect and language that always assumes A little ones ears might hear what you say.

Not knowing for sure, but think it's safe to say we have alot if not the most females as guild members. This is due to the respect and understanding of our family that life happens.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm 30. I will continue to go solo but I reply just to let you know- there are more guys & girls like us out there.
  • maina
    maina Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    First post.

Close enough to 40 to be lying if I said I wasn't.......................

Not sure I want to join a guild, but my friend and I are always open for teaming up. :)

MainaChan or MainaSan, in game. Not into the usual "look at us embrace" or general world chat "look how tough" I am chat. (is it me or are some people to into epeen?)

Maina
    nyanfixed_zpscrmfmofk.gif
  • Miyuki - Heavens Tear
    Miyuki - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    maina wrote: »
    First post.

Close enough to 40 to be lying if I said I wasn't.......................

Not sure I want to join a guild, but my friend and I are always open for teaming up. :)

MainaChan or MainaSan, in game. Not into the usual "look at us embrace" or general world chat "look how tough" I am chat. (is it me or are some people to into epeen?)

Maina

rofl at epeen.

I'm 24, and a great majority of my friends are in their 20's to 30's. Would love to group with some more "mature" players if you all ever need an archer. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -= Leader of Noxious =-
  • Nirokia - Sanctuary
    Nirokia - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    31 here, and I agree would be nice to have chat with a few people closer to my age once in a while. b:surrender
  • strahd
    strahd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey hey where are you all...25 here and i feel so old with all those.... kids :P Heaven's Tear the server.
    'We are blind to the
    World within us,
    Waiting to be born'
  • crimezone
    crimezone Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    actually...about 40% of the gaming community is over 21...
  • diabolique
    diabolique Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i m 21 years old (Male), we have small guild 20+ years old, Guild is called Sarma b:pleased
    Lost City
  • Kuroiya - Heavens Tear
    Kuroiya - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    crimezone wrote: »
    actually...about 40% of the gaming community is over 21...

Then its either my luck that brings me all the minors or the majority acts like one. b:chuckle
    Anyhow i'd like to get with the rest of you in game.
  • cyg
    cyg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im 40 and only been playing a few week. A few of us came over from Fiesta to play.,Mainly because there were to many kids on there. We have e a few people over 21 in our guild (PG 13) and we use vent so we are always looking for "oldies as my daughter calls us..lol" to come and chat and play...look me up on Heavens Tear if you fancy a chat.

Cheers.

"Blue"
  • paganb
    paganb Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *waves* 30 year old multi game vet starting with UO :P hehe this is the first F2P game I've actualy enjoyed..

I am an RPer and can be found on Heaven's, PM me for more info if you are interested in talking or RPing. promise I won't bite to hard ;)
  • Dracoqueen - Sanctuary
    Dracoqueen - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hello, I don't know if I'm going to get flamed for posting this, but I will anyway,

I just wanted to introduce myself first of all. I am Dracoqueen and I play on the Sanctuary server. However, I am 15 years old. Although by my age I may seem young, I don't base my maturity level upon that factor. I know that young adults around my age can seem immature, but I've met some older people above my age group that can be annoying as any kid is. To get my point across, I'm not a "kid" as far as personality and attitude are concerned, and I hope that is understandable to you all. I am glad to see a growing community of mature gamers here, and I hope to get the chance of meeting one or more of you in-game.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Any and all of you guys are more than welcome to join our guild - we love meeting new people in Perfect World :D.

Read a little about Nocturne and get in touch if you are interested in joining!

PS Maturity is a state of mind which usually is helped by increased age, but not necessarily - there are mature 15 year olds and immature 55 year olds, it's quite normal :).
  • Xxzhangyxx - Lost City
    Xxzhangyxx - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    18 here =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey im new here but i agree there should be a older persons guild we should have one because when ppl are always being annoying with immature jokes or just plain dumb and wont quit it gets annoying fast we should make a server guild on either sanctuary or heavens tear because i can go to either im just starting and am age 20 i hate when ppl are not mature for their age i mean its like and u got to where you are today because of how? i currently play another game free but i buy premium stuff because i like to support the game and get the benifits from it also i think that we should make a set of commandments that can only be modified when everyone agrees to mofdify the rule also you should not ask for gold items ect and unless u are a known person for freely giving them or the person who the guild designates to collect for the crafting btw we would switch the person on a monthly basis because it would not be fair for some1 to be the collector forever understand what i mean also when the collectors time is up he must still keep the goods but does not have to distribute then when asked from a guild member u may only ask for things for crafting in moderation also i think that would be a good idea and should some1 deliberately try to get out of their collecting duties they should get a strike 3 x's and ur out so that ppl cant be gone for long periods of time w/o a reason and they must state it b4 they go or they will be banned i dont kno wether this is a good idea but mayb have like a guild website mayb idk or like give the guild leader a way to contact u incase ur internet goes out mine does from time to time it sux anyways sry for typing so much its just also a topic that drives me insane because i agree 120% in my book btw these were suggestions for the guild should this conversation ever bear any fruit also i hope that im considered for the guild because i would love to join my current char on the sanctuary server is TayGirl a venomacer but i am not a girl just to correct that b4 anything gets out of control and pls dont think im immature for pickng a female char reason i do is most games i have ever played in mmorpg's female stuff is stalled cheaper because not as many play female chars ect but i dont know about this game yet so please give me any tips and thx
    btw i made a suggestion in the suggeston forum pls let me kno wut u think both positive and negative is ok by me i dont mind as long as its constructive its i think called ~~ kinda long but a job system would be kool ~~think thats it
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • zionwarrior
    zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey i would like to join you Miriel im age 20 turning 21 i am mature in most respect i do like to say a joke of the day tho not inapproprate not raicst love to chat while i play and also i think i might like the Nocturne guild but there must be no vulgar language no1 racist and maturity is a mind set btw i have some info i would like to tell u about sometimes so i will try to pm u ingame ok i will try on ur Miriel account char name cause i dont like to list personal info here cause it might be a deciding factor for you i dont know i have been rejected on other mmo's for it also so i will ask u ingame wether u want me to join or not currently on sanctuary im new too so i dont mind restarting any info from u would be appreatitaed thx
    p.s sry for any sp errors i might hhave made
    340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
    Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.
  • Esmara - Lost City
    Esmara - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Personally 25 and have a guild on Lost.
    Id welcome any mature players in the guild, and guild currently has 3 members and 2 alts ^^;

Not planning on any TW stuff, just wanted to get rid of the "wanna join my guild" stuff and have fun with chill players.

Just msg me on Esmara or Esmea ingame if you wish to join, and else i hope you peeps find a nice mature guild :)
  • hibikirei
    hibikirei Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'll be 45 at the end of october and i just started playing PW and I am on santuary server
  • hibikirei
    hibikirei Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I will be 45 at the end of October and have just started playing PWI I am playing on the santuary aerver
  • Destinedtobe - Sanctuary
    Destinedtobe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    28 female playing lvl 19 cleric at sanctuary server now. wont mind joinin a guild.
  • varken
    varken Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im 23 male and i'd love to join i play on sanctuary
    lvl 13 cleric
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    amp wrote: »
    Hi boys and girls-- I'm a 32 year old that enjoys this MMO more than Age of Conan.

But i have one slight dilemma: everyone here seems about 10-15 years old.
    This is understandable, since kids would rather download and play a free MMO than hassle their parents for a subscription game.

If there are more 21+ individuals playing, post here and we can put together an adult guild.
    Or better yet: If a guild like this already exists, can someone point me in the right direction?

Hi, I'm 20 yrs old.
    This idea of having an adult guild is awesome, but I'm already planning on making myself a guild for my friends and I to create our own clan.
    I love your idea though...
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you should get a life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you should get a life

Is usually said by the immature fools. Thanks for proving our point.

I'm 20, that counts as adult where I'm from! 21 next month though :P
    The guild I'm in has kids from 12 to adults of 30+ and it works, dont tar all the kids with the same brush.
    If you want a guild of mature people, that's what you ask for when recruiting, don't just restrict it to adults, as there are some teenagers here that will know a lot more than you about this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Which server is this mature only guild on? what is the guild name?