GMS or mods or players please read I got a question

Options
Zehethos - Heavens Tear
Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
What are guards for? What happens if your name is red and you walk into a city? Is it like on most MMORPGS?
I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
Post edited by Zehethos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• wfheavy
    wfheavy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If you're red the guard will kill you if you get too close. Its like getting killed by a mob, you lose exp.
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    In one hit?
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Unless they miss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What happens if you kill one? Will your risk increace?
  • wfheavy
    wfheavy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What happens if you kill one? Will your risk increace?

I dont think its possible to kill them
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok do they drop anything like there weapon like pikes, spears, ect? Do they drop anything?
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    they do approximately 200k dmg. You can't kill them.
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Somewhat related, I wish that the guards would kill mobs that came too close to them or the city/town entrances. I think it would just make more sense and a bit to the fun of the game. I mean what's the point of them standing there if they don't do anything?
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    They kill you in 1-hit for like 200,000 damage if you happen to run into town with red status (pk),
    i doubt you can hit them, i dont know. but you cant kill them and they dont drop anything.
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    u punch them, they punch back
    except you dont punch them back ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malerium - Sanctuary
    Malerium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well said. Doesn't matter what game you play, computer-guards? They hate PK.

Although Wraithx makes a point, sorry for slipping slightly off-topic. Even though I suspect it would cause some kind of odd complex programming... thing, it would be nice if town/city guards did something against mobs that ventured into an otherwise 'safe' area. That way, higher-level players couldn't lure an 8x-level boss monster into an unsuspecting town of no-higher-than-1x-newbies... I didn't see who was luring, but the result was like watching ants scatter.