Impossible to PK WB?

Tsunamiex - Lost City
Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Too much HP?

Hiero Ticks......impossible to kill under 10 seconds.

1v1..impossible..

2v1....also impossible...

3v1...maybe........but who the F 3v1?

4v1...okay....but yeah, 4 vs 1...how lame.

So.........anyone have any ideas how to PK WB?
Post edited by Tsunamiex - Lost City on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this is why PK in MMO = full of lulz.

I've seen tanks brag how they cannot die. What's the use of that?!
    Here's an idea... if its 4 vs 4 just take out their other 3 while their tank brag about their high hp then after all the squishies are done you can finish off the tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This is true.

It is true that I complain we cannot PK WB.

But they also cannot PK us either................

Just kill their teammates and ignore the WB...
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    true 1on1 is very hard, need some major luck for that

but 2on1 is easily possible with 2 magic damage dealers like mages/priests
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    simply stun\sleep\paralyz the barb till all of his team mates are dead then attack him lol ,,,if you are a mage dont go solo vs a barb with charms same with any robe users a wf maybe because they can debuff,, when a barb is debuffed its alot easier to get him
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Here is how a mage can 1 vs 1 a WB at their own level.

First, if you have the jump on them it's extremely easy. Just begin with essential sutra (of course have full chi before trying this). Then cast divine pyrogram, gush (to slow them down), pyrogram, divine pyrogram, gush. Essential sutra gives you 6 seconds without casting time...so you can can cast all of these spells in about 6 seconds. If they don't have hierogram they're going to drop or be very close to it. Sutra and that order of spells you can deal out a few thousand points of damage in 6 seconds. Or, you can try to do enough damage to tick their hiero, and then sutra to finish them off...but if they notice you and use perdition before you can finish your casting...well...you're dead...

If they do have hierogram then use distance shrink to put more distance between you and them, and since they are slowed from gush (assuming you have level 10...which you should have by the time you have sutra anyways) you have more time to cast other spells. You should have enough time between the first hiero tick and the second to finish them off with another pyrogram and gush.

The scenerio is harder if they spot you first, but still possible...if you have full Chi and high evasion light armor. (I used to be arcane only but switched to LA...best decision I ever made...but always carry both sets with me anyway depending on what/who I am fighting). If you have full Chi, begin with a gush and then distance shrink followed by essential sutra and then the same order of spells mentioned above. Having high evasion helps a lot because they won't be able to hit you (depends on their build).

Just avoid strong skills like perdition and keep distance between you and them. Rely on essential sutra and suprise them rather than being suprised yourself. Stone barrier should of course be on, level 10, as well as all the other skills mentioned...all level10 by the time you have sutra anyway.

WB always does some skill (not sure what it is caused) that makes you do almost no damage at all for maybe 30 seconds. So if you suddenly see yourself doing 400 damage instead of 4000...run. Get on a mount or fly away. Turn around about 30 seconds later and resume the fight. They shouldn't have much Chi left considering they just used that skill...so just notice how much damage you are doing and temporarily retreat if they use that skill.

Impossible to PK a WB? As a mage of the same level...no not impossible...especially if you suprise them, have good equips, sutra, and the level 10 skills.

I would image that a cleric in light armor could also PK a WB...cleric's are deadly PvP...
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    sure a mage can kill a wb without heiro but a mage cant kill a wb with a heiro at least not at these levels ,in your "scenario" the wb did nothing lol he didnt go in tiger form and cancelled our LONG skills he didnt pred 1 hit us also keep in mind if he goes in tiger mode he is faster than us even if we leap backwards over and over he'll still hit us ,,,sure that stuff might work with dex build barbs or str builds but dont expect me to believe that you can do 10k damage in 4 skills (satura) ,barb hp about 7x is 10k ,, ,,it all depends on if the barb knows what he is doing or not i guess but in my opinion against a SKILLED or decent barb you will never have the time to do all the skills you just mentioned,,best way is vs barbs without heiros is kiting then gushing whenever gush cool down is over btw FYI when you are using satura use (divine-gush-sandstorm-divine) and yes its possible ,,if you want to do max damage then go divine-sandstorm-stone rain-divine again
    i cant comment on LA armor builds because i didnt even bother to try it so i know nothing about what'd happen if you are LA and go 1v1 a barb
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Calibix - Heavens Tear
    Calibix - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lilly90 wrote: »
    sure a mage can kill a wb without heiro but a mage cant kill a wb with a heiro at least not at these levels ,in your "scenario" the wb did nothing lol he didnt go in tiger form and cancelled our LONG skills he didnt pred 1 hit us also keep in mind if he goes in tiger mode he is faster than us even if we leap backwards over and over he'll still hit us ,,,sure that stuff might work with dex build barbs or str builds but dont expect me to believe that you can do 10k damage in 4 skills (satura) ,barb hp about 7x is 10k ,, ,,it all depends on if the barb knows what he is doing or not i guess but in my opinion against a SKILLED or decent barb you will never have the time to do all the skills you just mentioned,,best way is vs barbs without heiros is kiting then gushing whenever gush cool down is over btw FYI when you are using satura use (divine-gush-sandstorm-divine) and yes its possible ,,if you want to do max damage then go divine-sandstorm-stone rain-divine again
    i cant comment on LA armor builds because i didnt even bother to try it so i know nothing about what'd happen if you are LA and go 1v1 a barb

At those levels even with faster speed barbs have 0 chance of catching a wiz. No chance they can get around gush, blizzard blast, and distance shrink.
  • Paige - Lost City
    Paige - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    they are fairly hard to pk... i dont haev any problem, unless they have hp heirs

im pure dex with all evad stones, so they have a had time hitting me
    =D and alot of my hits are crits, 16% crit owns :)

archers are best for facing barbs
    glad to be back =D
    b:thanks
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mmm sorry but i've never been beaten 1v1 facing same-level opponents.
    i cant remember being beaten 2v1, or even 3v1.

maybe a str/dex barb has a harder time, but thats cuz they made their build so they could pk easier, especially against WRs.

don't get me wrong i can still pk but i rely heavily on either advanced spark or perdition to drop someone or else they kite me and it gets annoying since they can't kill me anyway, just wastin my heiro charm.

The only time i've ever had to run away was when i was 3v1'd and one of them was a high 7x archer with a green bow hitting me for a quarter health damage every metal hit after debuff. High 7x warriors are easy to tank, 60% physical absorb as tiger and i can basically go afk on them, i don't even have to activate the turtle skill...or maybe thats just AxeGang 7x WR' hehe.

doesnt matter though, im lv61 im sure the pvp changes after lv90. As for now my tanks alright in my book, im perfectly fine relying on a true damage dealer to kill someone, im usually not allowed the time to break a heiro and kill someone cuz no one stands still in front of me unless i mighty swing stun.
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    just aim for other classes

ignore the beast
    they cant do anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]