ViTaLiTy in Sanctuary!!!! Recruiting

Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
As the title says its the same guild as Heavens Tear and we are just extending our way, we are not running away from Heaven's Tear and our main will still be in Heaven's Tear. The one in Sanctuary is more like a sub. As sanc is a new PVE server I thought why not make a guild there. So just made a 20 char there and made a guild. I will take care of both guilds and will also take guild in sanc seriously. b:laugh

As for recruiting As I just made it 30 mins ago I will accept any lvls but u must have following requirements:
-Active
-Somewhat dedicated
-Mature(not 17+, but acting childish will get u banished from guild)

For more information visit http://vitalityclan.info
You can either post in this thread/pm me/jion our guild site so i can invite u to guild
Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Bestwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Woohoo! Can't wait to start playing the game with my new guildmates!
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited October 2008
    Good luck to u Vitality from The Empire..I have great respect for 2 guilds running at the same time. WOW!!! thats awesome
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    lazor wrote: »
    Good luck to u Vitality from The Empire..I have great respect for 2 guilds running at the same time. WOW!!! thats awesome

Thank you lazor
    and as for recruiting the sanc guild is lvl 1 and have 7 spots atm
    Also lvl req has been added it is 15+.
    edited October 2008
    Guild is a couple of days old and coming together nicely!
  • Punkchaos - Sanctuary
    Punkchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm a lvl 19 cleric kinda new to the game ( started to play 3 days ago ). Is your guild an english speaking 1 cos if ye then i would like to join up ^^ .. if u want me that is!
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your going to fail at HT so bad. I bet in a day or two you will all reroll to Sanctuary cause your main group got owned by 3-5 of my AoEs.
    RoC.
    edited October 2008
    I'm a lvl 19 cleric kinda new to the game ( started to play 3 days ago ). Is your guild an english speaking 1 cos if ye then i would like to join up ^^ .. if u want me that is!

Yes we are English speaking and have a lot of fun chat going on!
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    hong wrote: »
    Your going to fail at HT so bad. I bet in a day or two you will all reroll to Sanctuary cause your main group got owned by 3-5 of my AoEs.

Oh yeah wat about u say u had 2 other 50+ pking with u; u being 60+ and u killed 3 of our 40+.

yep what a great accomplishment, shud be proud of urself. And yeah u wont see us to run away from HT anytime soon, atleast not b4 u run away. Also u dont see me flaming on ur guild recruiting thread do u?
  • Punkchaos - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Yes we are English speaking and have a lot of fun chat going on!
    soo can i join? .. who do i have to pm to get an inv? b:cute
  • Miyuki - Heavens Tear
    Miyuki - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hong wrote: »

One word: Lame.

And Bestwiz, grats on the Sanc faction! Kick some butt. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -= Leader of Noxious =-
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    soo can i join? .. who do i have to pm to get an inv? b:cute

u can pm feraldreamzz or me but I wont be on rite now cuz i have to go somewhere. I'll be on the afternoon and evening. I'm on Gmt -5
  • cyrim
    cyrim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So are you still recruiting any level? I just started yesterday for a few hours and so far im at lvl 5, I plan to be as active as I possibly can as well.
    edited October 2008
    cyrim wrote: »
    So are you still recruiting any level? I just started yesterday for a few hours and so far im at lvl 5, I plan to be as active as I possibly can as well.

The level requirement right now is 18, but you'll get there in no time! Whisper me in game when you get to 18 or if you have any other questions about the guild or the game! ttfn!
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oh yeah wat about u say u had 2 other 50+ pking with u; u being 60+ and u killed 3 of our 40+.

yep what a great accomplishment, shud be proud of urself. And yeah u wont see us to run away from HT anytime soon, atleast not b4 u run away. Also u dont see me flaming on ur guild recruiting thread do u?

I like drama, flame all you want.

Do I really have to post my video to prove that I was alone? It wasn't an accomplishment more like a dissapointment. I thought Vitality was stronger than this. Making a move to Sanctuary and nearly rerolling is uber fail.

I'll even mention this, what in the world are you thinking trying to siege territories to block the top guilds in HT?

I'm extremely dissapointed in Vitality unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I like drama, flame all you want.

Do I really have to post my video to prove that I was alone? It wasn't an accomplishment more like a dissapointment. I thought Vitality was stronger than this. Making a move to Sanctuary and nearly rerolling is uber fail.

I'll even mention this, what in the world are you thinking trying to siege territories to block the top guilds in HT?

I'm extremely dissapointed in Vitality unfortunately.

you're blind and u don't simply understand english. Also i had great respect for ur guild but after talkin to u and seeing ur post i wud say if the leader acts like this what would the guild be like? Simply pathetic!!

First of all ur flaming in my thread, Secondly when u pked us(Not whining here im telling the true facts) there was 3 of us. I was at 300 hp and other members were lvl42 and lvl 45 and u being lvl 73. There were 2 other 50+ elysium member who pked us so we just got there and u came by out of no where and killed us and as I was at 300 hp i died in 2nd hit and big deal u killed other 2 members who were ggoing after the elysium member and yea post a video if u want and also the truth always hurts ppl.

and where did u see me saying we will reroll to sanctuary. As i said in my first post the guild in sanctuary is a sub guild and none of the members from main guild except me are in the sanc guild. Its completely different ppl and whole new group. BTW u cant make us reroll to sanc cuz we are a strong group and believe in ourself, also we will succeed,

Thirdly about the territory wars we werent trying to block any1. Too many guilds already bid on other lands that day and the only choice I had was either that land or one from the bottom of the map which was surrounded too; and we had a little hope about winning last tw and was using a whole new tactic . It as a practice to perfect the tactic and win this week's tw.

Now I would like to have a peaceful recruiting thread and dont want anymore idiotic flames.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you're blind and u don't simply understand english. Also i had great respect for ur guild but after talkin to u and seeing ur post i wud say if the leader acts like this what would the guild be like? Simply pathetic!!

First of all ur flaming in my thread, Secondly when u pked us(Not whining here im telling the true facts) there was 3 of us. I was at 300 hp and other members were lvl42 and lvl 45 and u being lvl 73. There were 2 other 50+ elysium member who pked us so we just got there and u came by out of no where and killed us and as I was at 300 hp i died in 2nd hit and big deal u killed other 2 members who were ggoing after the elysium member and yea post a video if u want and also the truth always hurts ppl.

and where did u see me saying we will reroll to sanctuary. As i said in my first post the guild in sanctuary is a sub guild and none of the members from main guild except me are in the sanc guild. Its completely different ppl and whole new group. BTW u cant make us reroll to sanc cuz we are a strong group and believe in ourself, also we will succeed,

Thirdly about the territory wars we werent trying to block any1. Too many guilds already bid on other lands that day and the only choice I had was either that land or one from the bottom of the map which was surrounded too; and we had a little hope about winning last tw and was using a whole new tactic . It as a practice to perfect the tactic and win this week's tw.

Now I would like to have a peaceful recruiting thread and dont want anymore idiotic flames.

Your second attempt was blocking The Empire, your third was blocking Elysium and finally your fourth is at bottom left.

But thanks for finally realizing who we are :)

And here is the video you requested, I'll even give you a tip. Don't go up to a melee person to nuke them if your a Mage.

http://files.filefront.com/Vitalitys+requestmp4/;12061006;/fileinfo.html

It wasn't an accomplishment and nothing to be proud of. It was your request.

I'll leave you alone and wont post anymore in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited October 2008

I've tried to contact you in game several times, but you're offline when I'm online! b:victory
  • Punkchaos - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    heh well usually in the morning i'm at college .. dw i'll try to find you when i am online. I play a bit more in weekends :)
    edited October 2008
    heh well usually in the morning i'm at college .. dw i'll try to find you when i am online. I play a bit more in weekends :)

Okie Dokie :) And I'll still try to contact you when I'm on b:victory
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    bump still 5-6 slots left for any 20+ active members. we are saving up for lvl 2 and will get there soon. b:victory
  • aeikon
    aeikon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Bump we have about 8 slots left. 15+clerics 20+ all others, must be active. Please PM, me or MrCrazyPanda (bestwiz).
    Hope to see you in-game b:victory