Keyboard commands

djkms1
djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I didn't find this posted anywhere else so here is your keyboard commands. If you know of any others or seen this posted somewhere else feel free to let me know, thanks!

S - Backward
A - Lef
D - Right
Space - Jump
X - Somersault

S - Backward
A - Lef
D - Right
Space - Swim up
Z - Swim down

- - Zoom in
F9 - De/activate Camera
Insert - Camera Up
Delete - Camera Left
Home - Camera Forard
End - Camera Backward
PageUp - Camera Down
PageDown - Camera Right
Ctrl+Home - Zoom In
Ctrl+End - Zoom Out

E - Actions/emotions
R - Skill
T - Party Matching system
P - Pet
F - Friend list
G - Guild menu
L - Help
C - Character
B - Equipment/Inventory
M - Map (Double click to zoom, Right click to cancel)

Ctrl+D - Delete chat

~ - Scan Macro Keys 1
F1-F8 Macro Keys 2
Tab - Scan Macro Keys 2

Left button - Action
Scroll - Zoom In/Out
Post edited by djkms1 on

Comments

• mon1ca
    mon1ca Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    How do you change 'a' and 'd' to move the camera angle instead of using the mouse?
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Click on the settings button (in the bottom left, or bottom right then the computer icon). On the System Settings screen there's a checkbox for A & D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jem
    jem Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Is there a command to run?
  • djkms1
    djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There is no binding key for "Run" - hold down the W key is about all you can do.
  • kroky
    kroky Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    djkms1 wrote: »
    There is no binding key for "Run" - hold down the W key is about all you can do.

Speaking of this - are there any items that boost your running speed? Cause the character's speed is kinda frustrating after while :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kroky the Dragonslayer
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    kroky wrote: »
    Speaking of this - are there any items that boost your running speed? Cause the character's speed is kinda frustrating after while :)
    Yes and no, there is a skill available to Human Warrior, and at least one item that can be made at apothecary that will boost runspeed. The bad news is that both are "sprint" skills good for about 15 seconds and requiring 60 seconds or better between uses.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • armitage
    armitage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Is there a key or menu command for logging out of the game? I played around for 30 minutes, and then had no clue how to exit the game. The settings button didn't help, and darned i I could find a keystroke that did it.
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    armitage wrote: »
    Is there a key or menu command for logging out of the game? I played around for 30 minutes, and then had no clue how to exit the game. The settings button didn't help, and darned i I could find a keystroke that did it.

System (the 'X' looking icon on bottom right corner) opens a sub menu including for help and system settings.
    'GM' do I need to explain this one?
    '?' opens help
    'Monitor' the ingame system settings menu
    '<<' and 'O with a / through it' now the last two will take you to character selection screen or exit game after comfirmation.
    As far as I know there is not a shortcut keybinding for Exit.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    There's always Alt+F4, or Ctrl+W...

But they're just general Windows commands for closing windows/applications forcefully. Doing this usually means that the server will not know you exited the game right away, and you may still be seen as 'logged on' for several seconds, even a minute or so, before your connection with the game actually times out on the remote server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moti02
    moti02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Good Info!
    Are there keystrokes for the hot bars and activating particular bars? I understand the function keys or the primary hotbar, but when you go to your pet bar or second bar are they capable of being activated with keys? Damn, I confused myself...hope you know whay I mean. :confused:
  • technokoneko
    technokoneko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kroky wrote: »
    yes there is, atleast there was on MY PW
  • wareagle1968
    wareagle1968 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    peregryn wrote: »
    System (the 'X' looking icon on bottom right corner) opens a sub menu including for help and system settings.
    'GM' do I need to explain this one?
    '?' opens help
    'Monitor' the ingame system settings menu
    '<<' and 'O with a / through it' now the last two will take you to character selection screen or exit game after comfirmation.
    As far as I know there is not a shortcut keybinding for Exit.

I got very frustated the first time I played the other day trying to logout. Seems to me that one of the designers should add a hot key or icon for game exit. Just a suggestion from a noob.

b:cool
  • gaten
    gaten Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I got very frustated the first time I played the other day trying to logout. Seems to me that one of the designers should add a hot key or icon for game exit. Just a suggestion from a noob.

b:cool

I was more in a panic the first time I logged in and realized I didn't know how to log out. (You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave) I've been looking in the forum ever since to find out how I did log out, so's I can do it again! Looks like I'll be back in the game soon. I finally remembered how to search: "end game" (with quotes) worked first time and got me to this page....Thanks to everyone in the entire forum for all the good advice. Looking forward to meeting folks in-game, be patient, I'm still leaning stuff.
  • tirandril
    tirandril Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    We can't change the keyboards commands ???

I think it's a good point in many mmo to modify that ...
    Tirandril - lvl 2X Archer -Heavens Tear
  • dave414
    dave414 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How to do start to fly?

Because im lvl 2 winged archer, but i cant fly
    HOW???
  • jyotai
    jyotai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is it possible to change what keys move me? To perhaps the arrow keys on my keyboard?
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    peregryn wrote: »
    Yes and no, there is a skill available to Human Warrior, and at least one item that can be made at apothecary that will boost runspeed. The bad news is that both are "sprint" skills good for about 15 seconds and requiring 60 seconds or better between uses.
    Or you can be an archer or a venomancer. Both job gives a buff that increases your movement speed.
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    dave414 wrote: »
    How to do start to fly?

Because im lvl 2 winged archer, but i cant fly
    HOW???
    Sorry for double post, but..

The default fly button for winged elves when you start is F6.
    If thats not the problem.. see if you had unequiped the wings.
  • shadowheartt
    shadowheartt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    is there a keyboard command for targeting closes monster if not maybe should be added
  • Rihares - Sanctuary
    Rihares - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Very helpful, thank you!
    IGN: Rihares
    Server: Sanctuary
    Guild:
  • shadowheartt
    shadowheartt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    a little bit better an idea on how to delete characters instead of waiting 7 days can be to get a comfirm box that u have to type ur characters name to delete them and they be deleted instantly
  • sydnyte
    sydnyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thank you for posting this guide.

I am guessing there are no key commands for targeting yourself, or team members, opponents or mobs.

This would be useful especially for those of us with "gaming" keyboards.

Again thanks.
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
  • sabelia
    sabelia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think to target other members it is shift 1-6 or shift and the f keys. I have found it before but it seems awkward to me so i dont use it. Also I think it is alt h takes the ui out so you can take pretty pictures or clear screen to target a lot of mobs real fast if you know where your attack keys are without looking.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    sydnyte and sabelia don't necro old topics please....
    b:angry

also to target yourself you can just have your protections on and cast the buff/heal while targeting an enemy. as for squad members you can click their name in the squad list and you target them.
    But there be no "tab" key which lets you cycle through monsters or anything like that.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Closed for supernecro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.