Pets for guys

grim321
grim321 Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
I dont think there is anymore to say here.b:victory

But i will...I dont think girls should be the only 1ns to sit on there **** and send there pets to kill things. And i want to have a pet Wolf or something like that lol. And in like other games when u lv up ur pet enough its phisical aperince would change to more mean and scary and other pets will turn more usefull looking depending on how u use them or somtin like that. Soooooo what do u all think plz post good or ill hunt u down in the game.lol no really i willb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by grim321 on

Comments

• toby132006
    toby132006 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree, but I dont think you should be able to tame them, I thin if you want a pet you need to trade with a veno since thats their part of their job in the game...to tame pets...but clerics, archers, wizards, blademasters, and barbarians should pay much more.

I think they should let people have pets...but if you really want a pet make a venomacer...well...if you don't like venomacers skills, then I don't know what to say for you until...or if they let other classes have pets.
  • grim321
    edited October 2008
    no we should be able to taim that way we wold have more options as to what we get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toby132006
    toby132006 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    then that would ruin one of the purpose of having a veno the whole purpose of being a veno, the people of PWI will have to change the skills so people will more likly become a veno,and if they dont, if every class has the ability to tame pets, then i bet you will see alot less venos, thats why I think venos should be the only class to tame pets
  • grim321
    edited October 2008
    listen guys would beable to do all the pet things but they would need to be lv 10 to do pet quest and lv 17 to tame huh(excluding the ppl past those lvs they would still have to do the quest )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    guys should have pets too even the untamed
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree I think anyone should be able to have battle assisting pets even if non-venomancers have to pay, do and wait more.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Harlequinn - Lost City
    Harlequinn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Venos wouldn't be a class of their own if this were the case. Games have classes with pets for a reason, that's their job! What would WoW be if everyone could have a pet like a Hunter? or FFXI if everyone could have pets like Beastmasters? Venos get pets because that's what their class does. They NEED their pets. A blademaster or a barbarian doesn't NEED them. If they did have them it'd be an unfair advantage. Be happy they even give you the option to have non-combat pets, a lot of games don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WOW! This is just another nitpicking thread...

Ok, let me recap for you, Venomancer is a class where you can have your own pets. I mean, what the hell would a Barbarian and a Cleric do with them anyway? A Barbarian can absorb a large amount of damage, and hits hard. While the Clerics or Wizards is rather frail but strong in magics. Its their CHARACTERISTICS!

If all classes or race has a pet, it'd be boring to look at that you see everyone has the same thing. Each classes has a benefiting abilities given to them, and it is for them entirely, if this was Trickster or any other MMORPG without any having class ability restriction, such as Tamer or Hunter class. Its fine.

But this one has its own "script" given to them and that's what they are intended to do and that's how it should be.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    grim321 wrote: »

But i will...I dont think girls should be the only 1ns to sit on there **** and send there pets to kill things.

I take issue with this first statement. Why is it that you say "girls sit on their ****"? That's a very derogatory statement. Back to the game....have you seen a veno in an fb luring mobs? It's a very busy job. Once a mob is lured, and the tank takes aggro, we are busy looking for the next mob to lure. I don't believe it's a "sitting" job.
  • Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the underlind statement is that each class should be able to choose what sex it is that way everyone is happy female tanks ,archers,and fighters isnt a bad concept
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move
  • waffl3ookie
    waffl3ookie Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I take issue with this first statement. Why is it that you say "girls sit on their ****"? That's a very derogatory statement. Back to the game....have you seen a veno in an fb luring mobs? It's a very busy job. Once a mob is lured, and the tank takes aggro, we are busy looking for the next mob to lure. I don't believe it's a "sitting" job.
    When I'm not looking for the next mob to lure I'm helping my pet take down the monster mobs. Just my two cents.