Utimate Game Card

Options
spiritscollector
spiritscollector Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
this this crad usable in PW? it be change to gold ? if it is , can anyone tell me , how many gold can it change? thx in advance
Post edited by spiritscollector on

Comments

• Magiterry - Lost City
    Magiterry - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    as far as know....you use the cards as a replacement to using a credit card on the online store to get ZEN
  • spiritscollector
    spiritscollector Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    as far as know....you use the cards as a replacement to using a credit card on the online store to get ZEN

so it's use to buy sliver not gold?
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What you 'buy' is Zen, wicth you then can charge to any server in a specified amount. and i belive 1000 zen = 1 gold in the cash shop
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    100 Zen = 100 Silver = 1 Gold. I *believe* the currency automatically provides 'change' if you have 100 silver or buy something for part of a gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You can use this card for PWI, you just have to use the $20 card at least, the $10 ultimate game cards will not work. You change it into Zen on the ultimate game card website, and then use the perfectworld billing website to transfer the zen to your character.
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Um the$10 game card worked fine for me...thats all my 7-11 had and i got 4 of them. And i used the PWI site to charge them to zen, not the ultimate game card site. all 4 went thurg no problme and have my money one the server already.