The tame pet skill

hyeroshi
hyeroshi Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I started the other day but I can't figure out how to get the tame pet skill >.< I was supposed to be able to get it at lvl 10 and I did the quest but now I'm almost lvl 15 and still can't get it >.<

Also can't find out where to get fodder or cages either :|
Post edited by hyeroshi on

Comments

• kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't remember the details of the quest, but I'm pretty sure it was a lvl 7 quest, part of the chain given by the Pet Skill Trainer at lvl 3 (that's the quest where you get your Scorpion or Wolfling).

Cages are cash shop. By "fodder" you're probably referring to Hay. I don't know whether the database is correct, but check here.

If by "fodder" you mean actual stuff to feed to your pet, just use water. That's more than enough; you should have gotten 200 water as part of the pet quests (that lasted me far into the 20s), and afterwards you can buy it from the pet NPCs.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    did you follow all the steps in the Untamed lv 1-19 quest guid in the quest help forum? its a quest chain that will alow you to gte the skill form the pet skill trianer after you have brought her an egg.
  • Chichima - Sanctuary
    Chichima - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kargor wrote: »
    I don't remember the details of the quest, but I'm pretty sure it was a lvl 7 quest, part of the chain given by the Pet Skill Trainer at lvl 3 (that's the quest where you get your Scorpion or Wolfling).

Cages are cash shop. By "fodder" you're probably referring to Hay. I don't know whether the database is correct, but check here.

If by "fodder" you mean actual stuff to feed to your pet, just use water. That's more than enough; you should have gotten 200 water as part of the pet quests (that lasted me far into the 20s), and afterwards you can buy it from the pet NPCs.
    Alright, Thanks. I'll see if I'll be able to get it soon :p