Guidance for PKing

chong
chong Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Suggestion for PKing

1. - PK low lvls ^^
reason - easy to kill, no need to burn hierogram to fight with them - 1-2 KO

2. - Run to secure zone when high lvl players see you and want to hunt you down

3. - Ignore what they say about YOU when you are in safe zone, who cares about their whinings

4. - if they say they are going to KOS you, haha, as if they can find you in the World of Perfect World. Ignore them!

5. - want to reply them? just say "blah blah blah, time to change your diaper", copy it and paste it every time u want to reply them

6. - If they wait u secured zone, just use 'Play Possum" the emotion command. why? because they usually will wait u to come out when u do that. let them wait. Go out and take a meal then come back

7. - want to PK more and worry about becoming red name?! just PK noobies when you need to go to work or study in school or university soon, and then afk in secure zone

8. - Never PK same class of ur character and they are close to your lvl. The reason is if they have hierogram, they will RUN AWAY, because you cant kill them in 10 sec and hierogram will recharge their hp!

^^ that is all i can talk about currently, enjoy PK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
Post edited by chong on

Comments

• Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So these are tips or something your providing?
    Everyone knows these.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    runningdumbster05ni9.th.jpg

runningdumbster04yj9.th.jpg

runningdumbster03qe8.th.jpg

runningdumbster02aa7.th.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Lost City
    Angerr - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I can honestly say I haven't read a worse guide than this.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I ask that you not post the same thread in multiple locations, chong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeezus
    jeezus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    I ask that you not post the same thread in multiple locations, chong.

Jesus Christ, you'd think that after this long you geniuses would realize that your damn forums are broken.

And this topic was stupid and you should uninstall the game, you complete and utter failure.
  • traden
    traden Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    when a high lvl kills low lvls cause they aren't man/woman enough to do their own lvl... its pathetic and cowardly... thanks for raising your hand and showing us ur true colours.
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    sounds like how some do... so cant fault him for telling the truth. however traden is correct though.
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    traden wrote: »
    when a high lvl kills low lvls cause they aren't man/woman enough to do their own lvl... its pathetic and cowardly... thanks for raising your hand and showing us ur true colours.
    jeezus wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, you'd think that after this long you geniuses would realize that your damn forums are broken.

And this topic was stupid and you should uninstall the game, you complete and utter failure.
    sounds like how some do... so cant fault him for telling the truth. however traden is correct though.

haha, i play how i want and act what i like, i like to disturb newbies, so what are u all going to do?! the only thing you all can do is s***-talking or whining like those super high lvl players who try to lure me out and hunt me down while i am in safezone. ya QQ b:cry more, i like to listen to ur all whines b:chuckle

I will just take screen shot and show how pathetic QQ c*** you are, in my guild forum. You will just brighten my life ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:chuckle
    now that is funny hon. thanks for the good laugh! and you have the right attitude hon, hey if its what you enjoy, more power to ya. You wont have many friends lol but, hey some enjoy the attention and infamous standing.

like it or not dears we all need someone to play the bad personb:victory

• chong
    edited October 2008
    b:chuckle
    now that is funny hon. thanks for the good laugh! and you have the right attitude hon, hey if its what you enjoy, more power to ya. You wont have many friends lol but, hey some enjoy the attention and infamous standing.

like it or not dears we all need someone to play the bad personb:victory

You only get Famous and Attention when you are a regular pker b:chuckle. Most of you guys haven't noticed such situation, beause of you haven't played much enough or spend much time in the game, or probably low lvl player. By the way, not many friends? lol, i got heaps of friends in the game, and they always want me to post more screen shots about pking those noobies, because it's funny and many EMO players just won't stop whining.

Give you an example, when you are in RED name and rampaging in Noobies lvling area. Those QQ noobies will always call their high lvl frds come to help them out. And after you escape to safe zone, those QQ players will always be whining this, like a kid, and try to make you out. If they see you still don't go out, they will just CRY in world chat (pay real money for trumpets), talking s*** about. DON"T YOU LIKE TO SEE these EMO players?!

all i do, is just AFK and do other stuffs. furthermore, my Guild Master doesn't care about we pk newbiesb:chuckle

You seem to be a nice guy, so i reply to your thread. To others, i just ignore what they are talking about.

if you want to see screen shot about these whiners, i have heaps. I can pm the website to you, but you have to register to the guild forum in order to see those photos, no idea what it happens like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xavier4
    xavier4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wtf is this why pk a low lvl and u even know if you pk a person not ur class but ur lvl theyll kill u so you noob out and a newbie
    and thats fun
    that why people should stop play
    if there isnt no more new player people like u cant pk
    **** suckers
    GET A ****ING LIFE
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    xavier4 wrote: »
    wtf is this why pk a low lvl and u even know if you pk a person not ur class but ur lvl theyll kill u so you noob out and a newbie
    and thats fun
    that why people should stop play
    if there isnt no more new player people like u cant pk
    **** suckers
    GET A ****ING LIFE

Nice nerco.
  • Dunixi - Lost City
    Dunixi - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Really guy?b:angry
    Join F.T.G.B. today for help and PVP orientated faction!
    ftgbpwi.webs.com
  • Zlahtnica - Dreamweaver
    Zlahtnica - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sounds interesting... not really
    Just curious, what's fun here? No challenge, just hearing QQ, which is the same all the time anyways, and gets boring after a very short time, at least for me.
    And what's wrong with pking your lvls? At least it can be fun and challenging ^^
    EDIT: nvm, didn't realize it's an acient necrod thread
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    chong wrote: »
    runningdumbster05ni9.th.jpg

runningdumbster04yj9.th.jpg

runningdumbster03qe8.th.jpg

runningdumbster02aa7.th.jpg

lul my alt was in this guild on my-en back in the day...

edit: yup, http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1507/wowhf.jpg

sooo old :o
  • Lolliipop - Harshlands
    Lolliipop - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    #1 Tip

If you see green weapons, or somebody with a light blue/purple skin tone - RUN FOR SZ. NOW.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol if ur lvl 70+ and gank lvl 30s that do quest..u probbly never gona be a good pker. pro pker skill ppl on their own lvl or alot higer lvl. like 10+ lvls higer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Necro alert! *fires catnip torpedos*
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    #1 Tip

If you see green weapons, or somebody with a light blue/purple skin tone - RUN FOR SZ. NOW.
    Or rather with a black skin tone, pray you don't drop anything.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • aldusmischas
    aldusmischas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I cant believe I wasted my time reading this....
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I cant believe I wasted my time reading this....

Please do not Necro old threads....the original post is from 2008....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Please do not Necro old threads....the original post is from 2008....b:surrender

Troll hits you for 9001 damage, you die.
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~