Dye System

nounours
nounours Posts: 453
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
(image removed)

In PW-MY the dye system is Random, will it be same in PW-INTL? I hope not because it become really rediculus when you get randomly pinke clothes for a male char. I hope at least in PW-INTL we could get the color we wanna!
:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    The dye will be random for item-mall bought stuff, at first... But you can buy coloured dyes to make your clothing the way you want.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    (image removed)

In PW-MY the dye system is Random, will it be same in PW-INTL? I hope not because it become really rediculus when you get randomly pinke clothes for a male char. I hope at least in PW-INTL we could get the color we wanna!
    :D

There are currently no changes planned for the dye system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    The dye will be random for item-mall bought stuff, at first... But you can buy coloured dyes to make your clothing the way you want.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT dye you get are also random, u have 2 options:
    - You buy 1 fixed color dye (you will get the fixed color randomly (so imagine when you need 12 same fixed color stuff)
    -You buy, one random dye, and you will get again an other color randomly
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Well, seeing as how at least two hundred guys are wearing pure black Funky gear, I'd say getting what you want isn't too hard to get...
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    There are currently no changes planned for the dye system.

Sad :( but at least it will be colorful LOL
  • nounours
    edited July 2008
    Well, seeing as how at least two hundred guys are wearing pure black Funky gear, I'd say getting what you want isn't too hard to get...

LOL those guys are rich and they use their giant guilds to trade dyes ect, you know what i advice you to try, because i have tryed you can be sure , its hard!!
  • ark
    edited July 2008

LOL those guys are rich and they use their giant guilds to trade dyes ect, you know what i advice you to try, because i have tryed you can be sure , its hard!!

I just bought a RedLotus blade+5 straight out. My money is a little sapped atm. Besides, my fashion is already dyed the way I want it. Not gonna try to dye a diff colour.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2008

use random dyes to get black... about 30% of 'attempts' with random come out black - and i'm speaking out of experience fromdozens of items dyed with randoms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jebbediah
    jebbediah Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008

i just spent 25 gold and no black dye yet what the god dam hell. i am about ready to ****ing quit this stupid EDITED FOR PROFANITY game.

WHERE THE **** DOES BLACK DYE COME FROM
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    jebbediah wrote: »
    i just spent 25 gold and no black dye yet what the god dam hell. i am about ready to ****ing quit this stupid EDITED FOR PROFANITY game.

WHERE THE **** DOES BLACK DYE COME FROM

Thanks for the feedback, jeb. But your blatant use of profane language and profanity filter dodging will not be tolerated.

3 days in the cooler for you.

"
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations."

for further reference:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • baunit
    baunit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    whoever has the power to change the dye system is pretty selfish :S
  • saki35721
    saki35721 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok... so how do you GET non-random dye?
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The "Hot colors pack" in the cash shop has a chance to give you one set color dye of a random color, it can also give you random dyes. Dyes of all types can often be found for sale from other players.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What is this big obsession with black dye that everyone has?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What is this big obsession with black dye that everyone has?

I think its because black goes better with other colors and "glimmer / glow" ... like the glow we get from mounts ect...

jebbediah, i can understand that your frustrated by this, and your not the only one out there.

one time i got black on first try, and another time it took 15 times to get it lol

I think they should at least increase the % of getting black or red or white ;)
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoEros - Dreamweaver
    VenoEros - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, jeb. But your blatant use of profane language and profanity filter dodging will not be tolerated.

3 days in the cooler for you.

"
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations."

for further reference:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

Well, if the devs and powers that be would not make the buying system such a complete and total ripoff maybe people would not be frustrated to the point of profanity.

At least give us the appearance of possibility instead of blatantly bending us over.

Frankly, I think it is pathetic

(And yes I know it is a necro thread... deal with it... don't want replies on necros ? Remove em from server)
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ah, back then GMs actually existed. Now, they're only shadows and myths.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Epic necro is epic.

yeah more GMs back then , but also less games to administer. isn't progress wonderful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.