I like getting to know some of the people I play with so....

Options

Comments

• Soulen - Sanctuary
    Soulen - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey everyone, nice to see some friendly people on here!
    I'm 22, and livin in Ontario, Canada.. you can see my in game name "Soulen" and server "sanctuary" . My name is Jesse and hope to see you in game!
  • Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear
    Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hi im rose and i play on heavens teir sorry im a bad speler
  • snowfaerie
    snowfaerie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My name around the web is Snowfaerie (or Snowy), I'm 16 years old and live in Finland. I play on Heavens Tear, but I can't say the name of my character... because I haven't decided it yet. ^^' I have 7 characters there, but the problem is that I don't like any of them. And I can't decide what kind of character I want to create. But still, nice to meet ya! :D
  • taychon
    taychon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hi my name is josh kane im 17 and i live in maryland oh and also on the red shirt thing up here in baltimore they make kids wear uniforms cause of the gang stuff but people wear there colors as a symbol to warn/threaten others and to greet there friends. the crypts require a blue bandanna at all times
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    haha ok, guess ill say hello :) Im Michael, 24 yrs old, Live in Tennessee, USA.... in game alot and always up for friends :p
  • Knightblade - Heavens Tear
    Knightblade - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Joe, I am 34, I have 6 kids and I live in Utah (grew up in Idaho). My IGN is Knightblade and I play on Heaven's Tear.

This is my first MMORPG and I am addicted! I sacrifice sleep to play, usually 1 to 2 hours in the morning and a few hours at night. Something you might all find humorous is my character is level 32/33, but I haven't done my FB19 yet!! Haha!

Too many distractions and I don't usually have uninterrupted play time. I am ashamed to admit, but I have already spent $20 on this game buying 4 inventory extension's and one restat scroll (after building my tank incorrectly!!)

This is the most fun I have had playing a PC game! Nice to meet you all. I hope to bump into you guys in-game!
  • Vlarkin - Heavens Tear
    Vlarkin - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    knight, should u ever wanna do your fb let me know, i can always get a good team an we can plaster it in 30 mins or less guaranteed
  • Keilani - Heavens Tear
    Keilani - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    So I have an announcement!

I just hit 30, and I promised myself that when I hit 30 I'd join a faction. which faction in your opinion is the best one to join?

Message me ingame, Keilani. I'm also looking for people to talk to from the USA, I have a ventrilo that I'd love to invite all of you too :3

Btw, Vlarkin, I'm from Alabama! :D We aren't very far from each other ^_^
    Keilani
    Cleric
    Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gnu
    gnu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Call me Gnu, (that's Guh-new), I'm from New Jersey, I'm older than most of you, younger than few (37). My Ign's are: DeaMonique (venomancer), Mortaria (Archer) and MShele (Blade master). I play on sanctuary and always welcome company. I spent the first 3 days on the game simply making and tweaking my toon's appearence MShele looks closest to me ;)
  • shadowsk
    shadowsk Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gnu wrote: »
    Call me Gnu, (that's Guh-new), I'm from New Jersey, I'm older than most of you, younger than few (37). My Ign's are: DeaMonique (venomancer), Mortaria (Archer) and MShele (Blade master). I play on sanctuary and always welcome company. I spent the first 3 days on the game simply making and tweaking my toon's appearence MShele looks closest to me ;)

My name is Kira(It's my real name so it's not a fake one from Deathnote...)
    I'm 100% Japanese I'm 16.
    DEATH NOTEデスノート
    日本大阪[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxforsakenxxx
    xxxforsakenxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I am 25, from the US, my IGN is xXForsakenXx, playing on Heaven's Tear, and my favorite thing about PW is... Ugh Idk lol
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hey there. My real name is Zoe and so is my character. =D

I'm 25 and am a full time student in college.

I like PW becuase it has everything a game I used to play needed but the devs refuse to add becuase they prefer to inbalance the game and get rich instead.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Raerine - Heavens Tear
    Raerine - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm Lingy, 18 year old [f] from York, U.S.A. ~
    IGN: Raerine
    And my favorite thing about this game... beautiful graphics and a great quest system -- well early on, at least. b:cry
  • greenpuma123
    greenpuma123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Um my name is Fox (ya my mom named me that for some god forsaken reason, its sorta awesome =D) and I'm from USA. My IGN is Syncronize. Server is Heaven's Tear. My Xfire is syncronize.
  • lyma
    lyma Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My name is Hush, I am 21 my ign currently is Liav - I am from US
    I love this game so far ^_^
    b:laugh
  • Angrophy - Heavens Tear
    Angrophy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hello I'm Josh from Ocklahoma USA 17 years old love to mete you sometime i play primarily as a winged elf Cleric named Lanarus mesage me anytime I'm always glad to help if needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lanarus
    Cleric
    Josh (real name)
    State - Oklahoma
    Favorite song - Danger Zone
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ya hope to see you in the game Vlarkin i'm the director of a newly made clan and anyone who is friendly can join lol mesage me in game to "Lanarus" (only level 17 same as my age lol I started him on Tuesday)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lanarus
    Cleric
    Josh (real name)
    State - Oklahoma
    edited October 2008
    Options
    and yes I have a girl friend who plays too but I don't have enough gold to buy the things needed for in game marige LOL! (I don't realy care though and neither does she. we will find a way)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lanarus
    Cleric
    Josh (real name)
    State - Oklahoma
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol besides the fact that I'm tiard (and i cant spell at the moment) i forgot to say what my favorite thing about PW is and it would have to be the landscape I see so many things here that are literaly breathtaking even though its a game and usuly I don't say that about things
    The only other things like that are the grand canyon and Cairns Australia ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lanarus
    Cleric
    Josh (real name)
    State - Oklahoma
  • Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear
    Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hi ppl im roseand i play on 2 servers not the pvp ones tho and i hope to you you ppl on and whod love to play with you guys
  • Keilani - Heavens Tear
    Keilani - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Wow ^_^ So many people posted while I was gone!!

I just recently joined the Radiance faction and I'm working my butt off to get to lvl 40 XD b:chuckle
    Keilani
    Cleric
    Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theserver
    theserver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Josh, 17, USA
    Heaven's Tear, TheServer
    Heaven's Tear
    TheServer

"We Are Disturbed"
  • Lord_joseph - Heavens Tear
    Lord_joseph - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hey ya big bro and everyone here. My name is Joseph and I come from the Maltese Islands right in the Mediterranean's Heart! :-) Proudly presenting my IGN's namely: Lord_Joseph (Upcoming "BraveHeart" leader), Sirion (Multi-Role Cleric Elf) and Nobilis_ReX "Noble King" (Untamed Barbarian Lion) ;-)

PLeAsEd To MeEt YoU!!! b:pleased

b:bye
    Lord_Joseph - Behold the arms of Justice!

Proud Guardian of:
    PsychWard United Community Faction!!! - Heavens Tear Server.
    (Leaders: niki_june & Crazy_Erik)

Race: Human
    Profession: blademaster
    Mounted: YES 2 (1x Windsprint Panther, 1x Wolfhound Special Edition)
    Aerocraft: 1x Pashar's Spite Royal Aerosword

We'll Blow Your Mind & Dreams!!!! Join us today! ;-)
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm Teny, I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm 17 o.o
  • Demonicdude - Sanctuary
    Demonicdude - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    noone will pronounce my name right anyways, but it is Yaacov. I am 14 and live im maryland. i have to characters in the game, demonicdude and elrohir6789
  • whisperwilo
    whisperwilo Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My name is Gina
    From Florida
    IGN is BleuFox
    I'm 35
    I think what intrigues me the most about PW is the layering system. When you first begin you’re at ground zero and no idea what are flying above you. It is almost a whole new world as you grow into your character. Top it off is the map doesn’t looks obviously that big but it has more debt in it than I possibly imagined.
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Kevin, 19, Washington State USA. I play on Sanctuary. Favorite thing about PW... the foxtail on my veno Selena_Zensh <3 she's just so cute.

Looking forward to making a new character after my test characters finish deleting, maybe work on that blademaster or make a Barbarian.

Guess I also like that water combat, seems to me to be a bit more fun then flying about in the air. Its like flying, but without the MP consumption and its easier to escape monsters when a situation turns bad.
  • Drkgem - Lost City
    Drkgem - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    everyone calls me LP .. from: city that never sleep..NYC.. i notice not so mny ppl frm NYC...... b:laugh ... by the way lvl up archer is pretty tough

aVhOPQ0.jpg
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    In game name is Wyeth. yes I am still (kind of) friends with Baleal, kei.

18 years old, live in SA, Texas, born in Honolulu.

Half azn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    Aesdrid - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hi ... I'm from California near the City by the Bay where cable cars climb halfway to the stars.

I'm in my late 30s and my IGN is Aesdrid. I do not currently belong to a faction by choice.

Nice to see so many really nice people in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every coin has three sides: head, tail and an edge ... it is the third dimension that gives us depth.