New race/class request. (dragon)

mastel
mastel Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
I kinda had an idea of perhaps having a dragon as a character you could be. like under the untamed area or something. and then have a power so he or she could transform into a quadrupedal dragon. I would love to have that character and i'm sure many others would to. I hope the staff of this site would make progress on this. It would make this game absolutely perfect for me. and probably others to. even though, its already a "perfect world"
Post edited by mastel on

Comments

• celticguard
    celticguard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    mastel wrote: »
    I kinda had an idea of perhaps having a dragon as a character you could be. like under the untamed area or something. and then have a power so he or she could transform into a quadrupedal dragon. I would love to have that character and i'm sure many others would to. I hope the staff of this site would make progress on this. It would make this game absolutely perfect for me. and probably others to. even though, its already a "perfect world"

man what you on if they did do a dragon it would only be a mount like the one they have lol b:chuckle don't think theres many ppl who'd like to see a char dragon it might course lots of lag as they'd have to be pretty big lol oh and can i have some of what you've been taking please
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Keep dragons in the forms of mounts, please. The lag would be horrible, considering the size they'd have to be. Not to mention how cool they'd have to make the skills? *sigh* I can see my computer spazzing out already. Venos are popular enough as it is, we don't need any more running around. This is coming from a girl who plays a Veno as her main, by the way. There's already enough complaints with us being the only ones who can TAME pets, let alone turning into an actual dragon? :eek:
    b:bye RETIRED
  • mastel
    mastel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well, i was thinking more like a bipedal and human sized dragon. just like how they did the wolves, lions, etc. I wasn't talking about a quadrupedal dragon. yes, that would cause lag. But there is such a thing known as adjusting the graphics. and also, i'm kinda against dragon mounts. dragonkin here.
  • Dyson - Heavens Tear
    Dyson - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I know what , Mastel is talking about and honestly i don't think any of you could even say it'd cause loads of lag since you don't even know what causes it, I've seen dragon type characters before and they arn't huge, I'm assuming most of you aren't familiar with DnD where in some monster muds you can be a draconian which arn't that tall *no taller than what untamed are already, and it's more like a lizard folk just in this case you'd had a dragon like skin/head, and with or without wings as some don't even have any.

In either case it seems it would be fine with or without in my opinion, especially the fact if they would add it they'd obviously make it so there would be minimal lag, which i don't understand why people think developers just add things regardless of lag/performance play.

So in general i think it would be fine in either case, since I'd assume the developers obviously wouldn't go over the top with it.
  • Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    But I Would Love To Run A Lizard Man / Dragon Person In The Game It Wouldn't Lag Much Because Of The Program Already In Place With The Barbarian Classes , Sorry About The Capps But I Love Dragons And If You Check Alot Of The Japanesse Folk Lore There Is More Than One Jaded Lover Who Spiritually Goes From Human To Dragon....i Think Anything To Keep The Momentum Of The Game Going Is Cool And Haveing A Wider Chose Of Animals /lizards To Choose From Would Be Great. Human Chariter Have Lots Of Ways To Make There " Chariters " There Own To Change And Alter The " Toons " Apperecnce But As A Barbarian Your Choises Are Limited To Lion ,wolf, Tiger And Panda And You Cant Really Alter Them Much. Think About It
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move