Atleast only lower charm prices

Options
marccc
marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
If you lowered the prices down to $1 per silver charm, you would be filthy rich.

whos honestly gonna buy them for $2.50 now?
did you see everyone stockpile 20 charms before tonights inspection?
are you using this week to see if you'll keep the same income from the players..?

I forecast the company losing a lot of money this week and onward if the prices aren't back down to $1.50

$1 a silver charm would be amazing, i would be more tempted to spending weekly money just for charms at that price.

99% of the peopele quitting this game will be because of that single cash shop item, fix it and you're set and we're set.

mounts? dont need 'em lowered any more than they are now, after all they're permanent. One time buys aren't that big of a deal, and if someone realy wants to drop $50 on that boa then all power to them. $30 for fast mounts like the kirin or raptor's okay with me. Flying mounts for under $15 are fine, im sure we can skip a meal one day and it'll pay for itself. The fashion items are just that, fashion items. At least they don't give added attributes which would make it unfair to others (some free mmo's have that, totally unfair)

anyway, please fix the silver charms or you will lose a HUGE chunk of players, especially the experience ones that 90% of the time are the ones actually dropping $$$ for this game.
Post edited by marccc on

Comments

• Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yep I dont have a problem with mount or fashion prices, its permanent so in the long run, it will amount to no more than 5% of the total $ you spent on the game, when you take into account all your spent on hieros, exp scrolls and everything "consumable"
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    marccc wrote: »
    If you lowered the prices down to $1 per silver charm, you would be filthy rich.

whos honestly gonna buy them for $2.50 now?
    did you see everyone stockpile 20 charms before tonights inspection?
    are you using this week to see if you'll keep the same income from the players..?

I forecast the company losing a lot of money this week and onward if the prices aren't back down to $1.50

$1 a silver charm would be amazing, i would be more tempted to spending weekly money just for charms at that price.

99% of the peopele quitting this game will be because of that single cash shop item, fix it and you're set and we're set.

mounts? dont need 'em lowered any more than they are now, after all they're permanent. One time buys aren't that big of a deal, and if someone realy wants to drop $50 on that boa then all power to them. $30 for fast mounts like the kirin or raptor's okay with me. Flying mounts for under $15 are fine, im sure we can skip a meal one day and it'll pay for itself. The fashion items are just that, fashion items. At least they don't give added attributes which would make it unfair to others (some free mmo's have that, totally unfair)

anyway, please fix the silver charms or you will lose a HUGE chunk of players, especially the experience ones that 90% of the time are the ones actually dropping $$$ for this game.

You spend $15 on one mealO.o? Wow, that's a lot. Anyways I still think you should lower the prices, but if you all really feel you must keep prices this high at least lower them down to sale levels permanently when you come out with gold charms (and keep gold charms at current silver charm levels) please.
  • Venexis - Heavens Tear
    Venexis - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    the prices dnt need to be lowered -.- charms are currently 150k. i make about 200k a night not even trying... if u cant make this much i would suggest u quit.
  • esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    the prices dnt need to be lowered -.- charms are currently 150k. i make about 200k a night not even trying... if u cant make this much i would suggest u quit.

You're a venomancer. Duh. Other classes like barbarians have high costs on repairs and pots.
  • isoton
    isoton Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Also clerics have high mana usage especially in FB runs and such. I completely agree with marccc because the prices of charms will rise with the increase in price. they are going to be 300k now or even more. You should also know the higher level the more you consume so try to think of the long run. People will get annoyed.
  • jp87
    jp87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    very well said. BUMP FOR CHEAPER PRICES AND GOLD CHARMS!!
  • bulldog
    bulldog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

b:shutup

I wish people < lvl 50 would stop saying charm prices are ok cause "Me make nuff money buy one charm....you friend etc". They don't seem to understand the amount of charms you burn through at higher levels i.e. Zhen Parties
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I can not speak for the development team with any degree of certainty, but I think it's reasonable to assume that zhen is not part of their balance concerns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    I can not speak for the development team with any degree of certainty, but I think it's reasonable to assume that zhen is not part of their balance concerns.

Agree. I don't think zhen parties is what the devs tot the charms will be used for. Don't zhen if you can't afford the charms, simple as that. Right now, one day of grind can buy enough mp and hp charms to last me a whole week. And if i use pots, i could make those charms last 2 weeks.

So basically, if you want to lvl up quick you gotta pay. Otherwise, do it the old fasion grinding way.
  • bulldog
    bulldog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Right now, one day of grind can buy enough mp and hp charms to last me a whole week. And if i use pots, i could make those charms last 2 weeks.

So basically, if you want to lvl up quick you gotta pay. Otherwise, do it the old fasion grinding way.

Nice, and by the end of the week you'll be lvl 10. Gratz b:cute
  • ryiah
    ryiah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    In about four to six hours I can level a character to 9 with NPC gear. Latest one was a full int wizard.
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    anyone under 60 has no idea how important charms are and at what rate they are spent.

you don't even have to zhen and you'll use one up in a day easy, I would assume at 90+ you can spend like 3 a day considering how much HP or MP you have (takes more to fill your HP/MP up to 100% obviously, thus making your charm drain a lot faster).

at the current rate, it's not nice spending roughly 600k (1 HP charm, 1 MP charm, repair bill)
    just for a daily casual grind. yes DAILY.

back at lv40, my charm would last me days, now it lasts me hours and itll get worse as i get into the 70s. Can't even imagine lv100....1 hour charm. lol.

and this is wihtout zhening. just fyi.
    by the way, Barbarian with 20k HP = charm ticks at 10k HP.
    Thats 10k off charm every click, thats 35 clicks for an entire charm. of 350,000 HP
    35 heals for $2.50. ;(
    disgusting.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    marccc wrote: »
    anyone under 60 has no idea how important charms are and at what rate they are spent.

you don't even have to zhen and you'll use one up in a day easy, I would assume at 90+ you can spend like 3 a day considering how much HP or MP you have (takes more to fill your HP/MP up to 100% obviously, thus making your charm drain a lot faster).

at the current rate, it's not nice spending roughly 600k (1 HP charm, 1 MP charm, repair bill)
    just for a daily casual grind. yes DAILY.

back at lv40, my charm would last me days, now it lasts me hours and itll get worse as i get into the 70s. Can't even imagine lv100....1 hour charm. lol.

and this is wihtout zhening. just fyi.
    by the way, Barbarian with 20k HP = charm ticks at 10k HP.
    Thats 10k off charm every click, thats 35 clicks for an entire charm. of 350,000 HP
    35 heals for $2.50. ;(
    disgusting.

Quoting for truth.

Anyone under 60 has no right to talk about charms... well, unless they're an EP or WB who does bosses all day..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    yea seriously if charms were a dollar...i would buy 40 of them right now...but 2.50 a charm...bleh XD...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]