I need this info. ASAP cause I want to be ready once i start to play
Post edited by aznable on

Comments

• kundunn
    kundunn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hi, welcome.

1) Try to use only HEAVY armors. Unless you uses "claws" , there is no reason to use Light armors, because you will have high STR and mid AGI.

2) There is no "best build". However first of all, you have to choose your weapon type. Yes, this the most important. Weapons have 4 types: Axes, swords, spears and claws (there are "hybrids" also, but it's not good for beginners. After you choose your weapon, just see the STR and AGI for the best weapon of your level and put the necessary in this. The rest of the points I personally likes CON (vitality, hp).

NEVER put INT.

Good luck ;)
  • aznable
    aznable Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Actually axes seem to do the most damage but doesnt it matter how fast the weapon is too?
  • aznable
    aznable Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ok Ok i have already chosen to use dual blade and ive already come up with a great build...Im probably going to give 2 str 2 agil and 1 vil...also ill probably switch the amount i give to to vil and agil every other level and give 2 to vil and 1 to agil...but i need other peoples opion
  • Buford - Heavens Tear
    Buford - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i find that if u use 5 str, 3 dex, and 2 vit every 2 lvls that is a good build for blades