Transferring items?

Leolf - Heavens Tear
Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've got some items on my barbarian I want to transfer to my archer, anyone know how to do that? The postbox doesn't seem to have worked...
Post edited by Leolf - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The post box takes 1 real-time hour to transfer items, and a 500 coin charge per item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It takes about an hour to mail stuff. And you can only mail one item at a time, unless it's a stackable item. Another way is if you have access to 2 computers, you can create another account and trade the items. Not sure I would trust people in game to help with the trade.
  • meow4mix
    meow4mix Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    is it possable too "drop trade?" lol a guy told me too drop ma items,log out get new caracter and he will be w8ting theretoo make shure no one steals them..i tested it with pig iron and he ,nor the pig iron were there when i looged in...yeeeeh he whent too my ignor =P
  • Souljajuice - Sanctuary
    Souljajuice - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ^ lol, i would only try that with someone you trusted like a guild mate or friend you know in rl.
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Basically, why would you drop trade with someone "guarding" --- and how should he prevent anyone from picking up the stuff?

Instead, give the stuff to him. That way, no other person will pick it up and it will not time out. Make sure you both know what you're trading --- things tend to merge,. so if you trade him a stackable item and he already has some of these, they'll end up in the same stack. So someone has to know how many items were traded :-)

Heed the warnings about trusting random people. I could offer assistance if you're on Sanctuary, but... go back to the beginning of this paragraph :-)
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(