[Guide] Dual Axe build [Guide]

Options
Bloodmess - Lost City
Bloodmess - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
Since so many people are posting link of this guide on the forum, I thought might as well put everything here for easier access.

Stats Allocation:

-General build: Put enough Str and Dex for weapon requirement. (Armor too depending on which type) Then put the rest in Vit.

-Elite build: If you are lvl90+ with elit gears(+8 or more) Then Put enough Str to wield weapon then rest in Dex. This build have base Vit, but the HP is still supurb due to your awesome gears. With so much Dex your critical rate and Accuracy will make you unstoppable.

Skills Allocation:

tiger strike (useless)- leave it at lv 1
short burst (useless,useful at duel only) - leave it at lv 1
stream strike (useless,eat vigor) - leave it at lv 1
aeon blade (ur 50% stun tat doesnt eat vigor or fury) - max it

dragon emerge(ur only long range) - max it
rock rive slash(ur %% melee slow) - leave it at lv 1
frantic draco slash(half aoe) - leave it at lv 1
cleaving spash (aoe 8 m) - MAX IT

drake swift strike(stun,need fury) - lv 1 at first, behind lv MAX IT
mountsever sweep (aoe 10m, eqp attk+%%) - MAX
earth quake stun(aoe 10m, slow) - MAX
heaven flame dragon (AOE,dmg amplifier,double dmg) - MAX IT,ur ULTI

Lion ROAR(aoe STUN) - MAX MAX MAX
sprint(run fast 15s) - MAX
diamond sutra(recovers 20% hp) - lv 1 enough,just take the 20%,MAX IT LATER ON (max after lv 5x)
& Both marrow muscle sutra - MAX
which makes u 1 side weak 1 side strong,
superior defeat a wb def when is def side switch on,
superior defeat a mg mdef when mdef side switch on,
but the other side is a ****.

& tiger leap, dragon soar - skip it until u needed it for CHASING PVP
Striding scroll sprint - skip it..until u needed for another sprint boost,

Auric shield barrier(def+) - MAX
Axe pole mastery - MAX
Post edited by Bloodmess - Lost City on

Comments

• Nvidia - Lost City
    Nvidia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Nice guide :D
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The only thing that interests me is the Elite Build you mention for lvl 90+,
    I see its getting popular in other versions, I would only recommend going enough STR for weapon and rest DEX only if you plan to choose Sage *or Heaven* cause you get a lot of defence from that.

Nice guide, looks the same one as PW-MY's one lol

Zanko~
  • Spacepanda - Lost City
    Spacepanda - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    The only thing that interests me is the Elite Build you mention for lvl 90+,
    I see its getting popular in other versions, I would only recommend going enough STR for weapon and rest DEX only if you plan to choose Sage *or Heaven* cause you get a lot of defence from that.

Nice guide, looks the same one as PW-MY's one lol

Zanko~

It is the same one. Read the first sentence of the guide.
  • Razaic - Lost City
    Razaic - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    can u plz translate the skills?
    they are my..
  • Firefrost - Heavens Tear
    Firefrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Since so many people are posting link of this guide on the forum, I thought might as well put everything here for easier access.

Stats Allocation:

-General build: Put enough Str and Dex for weapon requirement. (Armor too depending on which type) Then put the rest in Vit.

-Elite build: If you are lvl90+ with elit gears(+8 or more) Then Put enough Str to wield weapon then rest in Dex. This build have base Vit, but the HP is still supurb due to your awesome gears. With so much Dex your critical rate and Accuracy will make you unstoppable.

Skills Allocation:

tiger strike (useless)- leave it at lv 1
    short burst (useless,useful at duel only) - leave it at lv 1
    stream strike (useless,eat vigor) - leave it at lv 1
    aeon blade (ur 50% stun tat doesnt eat vigor or fury) - max it

dragon emerge(ur only long range) - max it
    rock rive slash(ur %% melee slow) - leave it at lv 1
    frantic draco slash(half aoe) - leave it at lv 1
    cleaving spash (aoe 8 m) - MAX IT

drake swift strike(stun,need fury) - lv 1 at first, behind lv MAX IT
    mountsever sweep (aoe 10m, eqp attk+%%) - MAX
    earth quake stun(aoe 10m, slow) - MAX
    heaven flame dragon (AOE,dmg amplifier,double dmg) - MAX IT,ur ULTI

Lion ROAR(aoe STUN) - MAX MAX MAX
    sprint(run fast 15s) - MAX
    diamond sutra(recovers 20% hp) - lv 1 enough,just take the 20%,MAX IT LATER ON (max after lv 5x)
    & Both marrow muscle sutra - MAX
    which makes u 1 side weak 1 side strong,
    superior defeat a wb def when is def side switch on,
    superior defeat a mg mdef when mdef side switch on,
    but the other side is a ****.

& tiger leap, dragon soar - skip it until u needed it for CHASING PVP
    Striding scroll sprint - skip it..until u needed for another sprint boost,

Auric shield barrier(def+) - MAX
    Axe pole mastery - MAX

Ok really ncie guide, we really needed that one because lots of people start asking same questions =__=, but I don't agree with: (Oh yeah I think vigor is CHI o.O, and fury is SPARK <
    thx Sanity )

stream strike (useless,eat vigor) - leave it at lv 1>>>if you are planning to go HELL (FTW!)
    ( forgot the reverse of Heaven *Sage*) friggin have 25% chance to steal 800 hps from yoru enemies, but it does come into roar of pride way (yeah if you use stream strike you may be not have enough chi to cast out roar of pride), you'll have to choose between the two, or if you are against many foes, use roar of pride, if you are solo use stream strike.

short bust = draw blood ( HA ! YES I knew draw blood isn't needed for later lvls :x)

for frantic draco slash which is fan of flames, maybe you should consider boosting it, becuz let's say all your aoes are in cooldown (which is not really possible) you use it :o, but lvl 1 is fine too.

mmm for the two alter marrow thingy which adds mdef/pdef to recude pdef/mdef, after lvl 4-5 it's really self dmging, so maybe keep them at those lvls I do not think during TW you'll be only fighting only one class, so if you do the magic you get pwned by warrior if you do pdef, you get pwned by mage(which will be really happy to throw a fire ball right to you).

I think at later lvls you get enough spirit to get another weapon skills than your main, so consider having blade for solo? they kill so fast on solo that I CALL HAX!!

mmm anything than that is perfect, dude you rock thx for the guide. Continue the good work :)

P.S.: To all the NEW ones which don't know what skills he is talking about look here :
    http://asiapworld.com/pw/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=18&Itemid=33
    JUST MATCH THE PICTURE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ONES, I don't have tiem to translate @_@

P.S:Bloodness will you make a blade guide :o?
    I had to choose between the War or the Shame, I chose the shame and I got the war
    FireFrost
  • Sanity - Lost City
    Sanity - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Vigor is Chi. Fury is spark.
    When the guide says leave it at lvl 1. It actually means don't waste too many SP points on them. lvl 3 or 4 should be fine. Leave them at lvl 1 to save most SP.
    I don't think sword and axe switch is possible at early levels. all the additional dex you put in really decrease your hp and make PvE hard to deal with.

I'm bloodmess by the way.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Vigor is Chi. Fury is spark.
    When the guide says leave it at lvl 1. It actually means don't waste too many SP points on them. lvl 3 or 4 should be fine. Leave them at lvl 1 to save most SP.
    I don't think sword and axe switch is possible at early levels. all the additional dex you put in really decrease your hp and make PvE hard to deal with.

I'm bloodmess by the way.

you can switch axes and blades in high lvl :o, and less hp means bad for pvp also, since its not about how much dmg you deal but how much hit you can take before going down :o
    I had to choose between the War or the Shame, I chose the shame and I got the war
    FireFrost
  • Greatkingg - Lost City
    Greatkingg - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    good guide it helped me a lot
    Christian Guild Church
    a family of mature gamers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irokumata
    irokumata Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hum i have a question...
    If i want to wear dual Swords can i follow this guide but
    instead of training for Axe mastery i train for sword mastery?
  • Flourish - Lost City
    Flourish - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    irokumata wrote: »
    hum i have a question...
    If i want to wear dual Swords can i follow this guide but
    instead of training for Axe mastery i train for sword mastery?

Some skills are Axe only skills. Would be pretty silly if you Maxed them out like the guide says and found out you can't excute the skills due to Weaponary discrepancy.

This is bloodmess by the way. I'm just trying out all classes to see what they are like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Some skills are Axe only skills. Would be pretty silly if you Maxed them out like the guide says and found out you can't excute the skills due to Weaponary discrepancy.

This is bloodmess by the way. I'm just trying out all classes to see what they are like.

omg are you a guy or a girl xD?

and yes you are totally true, if you go swords, then just max the skill in the row before sword mastery, becuz the other skills are for axes =/ or spears or fists.
    FireFrost
  • Flourish - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm a guy. I chose a girl because they are hot. I'm going to buy her a bikini.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • corndog2
    corndog2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    what would be the stat build for heavy armor like every lvl is +# str +#agi etc
  • Mapawa - Sanctuary
    Mapawa - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    nice guide just what I needed b:thanks
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

........................that's really manly of you
  • Efrail - Heavens Tear
    Efrail - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

thats just wrong... and how old are you? 12? lol..

sure i play as female characters in mmorpg games sometimes too but not cuz they're hot (i dont think they are) but cuz i think they look cooler than male characters sometimes..
  • Flourish - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    thats just wrong... and how old are you? 12? lol..

sure i play as female characters in mmorpg games sometimes too but not cuz they're hot (i dont think they are) but cuz i think they look cooler than male characters sometimes..

Lol. Whats up with all the personal attacks on the forum. Everyone live their own lives. If you don't like the way other people do things then just ignore. And I said it as a joke anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]