Clones everywhere D:

Loe - Heavens Tear
Loe - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
Ahh - the guilt of pressing the sacrosanct 'new thread' button (-_-;)

I've logged on and feel like I'm in a (insert horror writer's name here) movie. Everyone looks exactly the same (**;)? Except me obv. - not even computer glitch can stop my uniqueness v(^o^)

clonegirlscopy.jpg

I can still see what people really look like by clicking on them and seeing their portrait and you're all so beautiful (^_-) I suppose this doesn't impede my gameplay but it does all freak me out a bit ('_')

Also, I don't know if you can see in the screenshot but I can't see players names who are set up as shops. And when I click on them their name is a number (I'm a person! (>_< )( >_<) Not a number!) Could this all be linked somehow (*_*) in a huge conspiracy...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Loe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why do all other players look the same in-game?

If you happened to turn on the Best Performance button at the top left of the in-game display, it
    will then automatically turn off the Customizations option in the in-game
    System > System Settings > UI > Customizations.

The System icon is in the lower right corner of the in-game display.

To be able to see what individual players characters look like once again, turn them back On by
    checking the box next to Customizations.

Please search through the existing threads or the troubleshooting guide before posting as there are a lot of Frequently Asked Questions that can be answered there.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Loe - Heavens Tear
    Loe - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm sorry for my tiny brain m(_ _)m That has fixed it, thank you. I did use the 'search' option but the only term I could think to look for was 'clones' :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.