fb19 Question

Options
nicksloth
nicksloth Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have already done this dungeon but I was wondering....is it possible to do it again with a party to try and get drops from the boss?

....and do you still get exp etc from the mobs and boss?
Post edited by nicksloth on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You can't recomplete most of the quests, but the enemies still provide XP, and still drop items. They will be modified according to level as before, however, so if you dinged during the FB, or are grouped with allies of a higher level than before, both experience rewards and drop rates decrease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicksloth
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I did fb19 with some other players and the boss dropped a crazy amount of blue items but I missed them all. Can the boss still drop items like that even after you have done 'Call of the Beast' (or whatever it's called) xD.

I know that the likihood of it happening is reduced.....but is it worth trying?
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yup; did FB19 with my gf last night and a bunch of blue items dropped for us.
  • nicksloth
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ....and you had already done the quest before right?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Things you should know:

* You can do FBs whenever you want. But you must have call to duty to get the massive experience rewards in the end.

* Higher levels get higher EXP gain in low level FBs. (This should explain all the lv. 70s offering to do FB19s)

* Mobs drop stuff whether you have tab (call to duty) or not.

* Boss still have equal chance in dropping items no matter if you have tab or not. However, the percentage seems to be higher if there is low level in party.

bottom line. Ff you are a high level it is not worth it to spend time doing FBs if there is no tab. The measly percentage for getting good drops from boss is not worth it.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • shadow685
    shadow685 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Things you should know:

* Higher levels get higher EXP gain in low level FBs. (This should explain all the lv. 70s offering to do FB19s)
    b:bye

hehe lol i dont think its about any hhigher EXP gain, cos high lvl only halp with lower dungeons if there is a tab.....
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    -.- Higher levels get higher xp IF you have a tab and have the quest active. Try reading ALL of someone's post before you say they're wrong. lol Funny thing is it was said about that BEFORE the part you quoted. Guess ya skipped that part. :P
  • tolent
    tolent Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    alredy eed fashion and i get hehhehe