Clerics of the World Unite

Bean - Lost City
Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
In these dark times of PVP and PK there is one beacon of hope in the dark abyss of the greed of the bourgeois. The Clerics of Perfect World are the perpetual sacrificial lamb, the weak, the preyed upon, and the healers. However, we are the few, the strong, and the healers of the world, often asked to take oaths of perpetual poverty through massive alms giving to skill trainers and heirograms. Let it be known that the clerics are going to one day rule this world with a plastic fist. For indeed, one of these days we shall spill forth from the chapels renewed with faith and heal the enemies of the cleric class to the ground, rise up from your shackles, drop your staff where it is and sell your robes for swords to defend yourselves! We shall not be repressed, we shall demand our due! We shall seek and destroy!

RAAHHHHH!!

-Yours,
Dr. Bean
A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bean - Lost City on

Comments

• peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ......... um nice post but your point is?
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What's your server and ign?
  • _tina_ - Lost City
    _tina_ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    In these dark times of PVP and PK there is one beacon of hope in the dark abyss of the greed of the bourgeois. The Clerics of Perfect World are the perpetual sacrificial lamb, the weak, the preyed upon, and the healers. However, we are the few, the strong, and the healers of the world, often asked to take oaths of perpetual poverty through massive alms giving to skill trainers and heirograms. Let it be known that the clerics are going to one day rule this world with a plastic fist. For indeed, one of these days we shall spill forth from the chapels renewed with faith and heal the enemies of the cleric class to the ground, rise up from your shackles, drop your staff where it is and sell your robes for swords to defend yourselves! We shall not be repressed, we shall demand our due! We shall seek and destroy!

Rule with a plastic fist ?
    heal enemies to the ground ?
    b:laugh LOL b:chuckle

I am curenty building a PVP Full Attack cleric
    .....Thats right i got no heals (exept for ironheart)
    and only attacks and self buffs
    call me selfish....but dont cry me a river when your kissing the pavement b:cute

so when i reach a higher lvl
    seek and destroy!
    RAWR

Clerics FTW
    b:victory
    ****.****.ins
    Cuz theyll Kick your **** before you spot them
    b:chuckle
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Pikachu would not have written that.
    He would have simply said "Pika-pikaaaaa!" and went on his merry way.
  • Aibmaz - Sanctuary
    Aibmaz - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Clerics FTW
    *is a mage*
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes I will enjoy healing my enemies to the ground...........*when mages tank*
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • holymateria
    holymateria Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hasn't anyone seen the movie "Hackers"

Cereal Killer 4tw
  • Dylanr - Lost City
    Dylanr - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol this is the most screwed up post ive seen in a while. fun fun. rock on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]