Random Ideas

Options
danail
danail Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
1.) Make it so different pets can actually carry items
2.) In the like Cash Shop make it so there is special items that can be equiped on pets to give them bonuses
3.) Make it so you can actually play your own music from in the game (A bit like an MP3 Player)
4.) Make it so people can send more than one item at a time
5.) People can have numbers in the character names
6.) A bigger map - Maybe like a big island on the east of the current map that has monster up to level 115
7.) A bit more different looking monsters
(Add a bit more dragons that are different sizes, colors, and elements)
-Lizards
-Demons
-Tigers
-Cheetahs
-Polar Bears
-Lions
-Gorillas
-Giants
-Old Mechanical Robots
If you do not have them already
8.) More cute pets
9.)Smaller instances that are easier with smaller rewards
I know some suggestions are a little stupid, but hay that is how all the good ideas come :o
Post edited by danail on

Comments

• Harlequinn - Lost City
    Harlequinn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Love both these suggestions especially 4. I hate sending items through post simply because its one item at a time with a 500coin fee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Backfromhell - Lost City
    Backfromhell - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well i kind of thought of them quickly so some of them are terrible :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • selli
    selli Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

Lol, I would love seeing a pet with a little bag on it's back. XD Since you have to feed them and all they should be able to do some of the work, I agree. Feeding them like every five minutes is irrataing.

2.) In the like Cash Shop make it so there is special items that can be equiped on pets to give them bonuses

That's actually a really good idea to make people buy Zen, I would love my pet to have a stronger attack or be quicker or I can ride it for a bit and if all of those were available in the shop I would buy them, defiantly!

3.) Make it so you can actually play your own music from in the game (A bit like an MP3 Player)

I honestly love the background music, but my brother hates it. Though it would drive me mental to hear Metallica coming from such a happy game I suppose it would make a lot of people happy.

Thank you! I sent mail to my other character today and I must have sent like twenty messages to myself. Also the sending time should be shorter, an hour was a really long time. In WoW (excuse me for mentioning it) sending mail between characters is almost instant, while buying stuff from the auction house takes time.

Also there should be some sort of notification when you have mail and if there is one it should be more obvious. If I hadn't checked my mailbox I would never have known I had mail.

Shouldn't we try to keep the names more realistic? ^.^''' I mean it drives me mental when people have underscores in their name, numbers would just kill me. X.x It'd seem like Runescape with a whole army of CoolGuy(number(s)). O.e

6.) A bigger map - Maybe like a big island on the east of the current map that has monster up to level 115

I haven't even explored a fourth of the map yet. XD So I have no real comment on this.

-Lizards
    -Demons
    -Tigers
    -Cheetahs
    -Polar Bears
    -Lions
    -Gorillas
    -Giants
    -Old Mechanical Robots

You can ride polar bears, I know that. I would like a lynx for a pet, honestly, instead of that freaky looking cat thing with the crown and huge feet. O.e

8.) More cute pets

What's wrong with the homely ones? (Major sarcasm)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    .:[H]eaven's[T]ear:. -- Nyuu~! =^.^=
    || Selli -- Level ?, Female, Venomancer, Untamed. ||
    || SelliCookie -- Level 10, Cleric, Female, Winged Elf. ||
    || Takomi -- Level 10, Wizard, Female, Human. ||
    || Snowclaw -- Level 1, Male, Barbarian, Untamed. ||
  • toby132006
    toby132006 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I like the idea where their should be more cute pets...or atleast tame more pets, I would love to tame a dog, cat, rabbit, horse, sheep, ect... , and use it in battle, i tried taming a dog ones...didn't work since its not tamable =/.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    more pets like mabinogi:D BILLIONS OF PETS:D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Options
    10.) I would like it so that when you are in a party you can actually talk to people with a microphone as that would make things a lot more easier in the FBs and well general partying. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    About the higher level monsters, I've seen on ecatomb's site that armors go up to 130, but monsters go to 105 as far as we know. There will probably be higher level mobs later.

About the other stuff, it sounds good, all of it. :)
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    danail wrote: »

I like this idea only i dont know if i would say pets.. i think making mounts be able to carry items is more sensible personally.

Not so sure on this one. i think pets are already powerful enough. if this would be implemented i think pets could get overpowered.

Good idea but not too high on my priority list.

Very very good idea im tired of sending 1 item at a time through the mail. and its expensive!

I suppose but not allowing numbers forces people to be creative and i think creative names are important :D

umm the maps pretty big as is, but sure a bigger map would be better
    -Lizards
    -Demons
    -Tigers
    -Cheetahs
    -Polar Bears
    -Lions
    -Gorillas
    -Giants
    -Old Mechanical Robots

Absolutely!! i think much of the monsters are pretty moronic looking, i like to fight things that look INTIMIDATING.
    8.) More cute pets

Nah more bad to the bone pets :D

I know some suggestions are a little stupid, but hay that is how all the good ideas come :o

so overall i like 1, 4, and 7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • aretsukusu
    aretsukusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Makes you wonder when they will add that Radio. When and what kind is what matters too. Forget the MP3 player xD
    edited September 2008
    Options
    11.) Mobs called something like Legendary Golem or Golem Elemental
    (dunno if u have them)
    So basically like the golems but the actually rock is volcanically red and the cracks are like black or gray so they look volcanic like and their glow is red you could also have lava dripping of them from the top part of the body and maybe when they die they reach up and their glow disappears so the rocky parts fall on the ground and then gradually disappear.
    Element: Fire
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^RLY GD IDEA :)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (I imagined that while fighting those golem like warriors lvl 30 and in my imagination it looks really cool also you could have green like version for the wood type and like blue for water type)
    12.)When female Venomancers swim you should make it so when you press "x" the spin so they still go forward... its hard to describe it but their arms are straight forwards and legs straight back and the whole body spins around itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Options
    BaCKFRoMHeLL + Danailed = Same Person just to let you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Options
    -->I would love it if people get to change the colour of the armor IT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE LOOK MORE INDIVIDUAL and unique it will also make the game more fun i mean you can ever make it so people pick from different ranges of colours for different armors or any colour for any armor

-->Also please make it so at the character creation people can change hair length
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]